The Madison Condominiums
In The Heart of Mid Town
Yonge & Eglinton
Features: Indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam rooms, two level gym, yoga facility, party room, movie theatre, demo-kitchen, common dining space, entertainment room and much more…. It is designed by Kirkor Architects.
With a contemporary design that reflects the cosmopolitan lifestyle of today’s condo buyer, Madison Homes and their architecture and design teams have created residences which offer something for everyone, starting from the mid $200,000s. Ranging in size from approximately 547 Sqft to over 1,000 square feet. Suite layouts will include a selection of bachelor, one bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, two-bedrooms and two-bedrooms plus den. The rooms are designed to offer practical and efficient living layouts.
The 2 towers will be 29 and 26 storeys with more than 550 residential units. The Madison Condos will include over 70,000 square feet of Retail Space on the First Two Floors, plans include a Major Super Market and Retail Stores.
- Created by Madison Homes working with the industries best architects, Kirkor Architects and top designers Munge Leung.
- Comprised of approximately 640 suites in two hi-rise towers that sit on an 8 storey podium, with more than 28,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenity space, along with more than 60,000 sq. ft. of prime storefront retail.
- With over 60 distinct suite designs, ranging from approximately 400 sq. ft. to just over 1000 sq. ft. Suite layouts include a selection of bachelor, one bedroom, one bedroom-plus-den, two bedroom and two bedroom-plus-den configurations all designed to offer practical, efficient living layouts. Priced from the mid $200’s.
- 9 foot ceilings are standard throughout and will create a sense of airiness and space inside the suites, most will boast terraces or balconies, offering residents a sweeping panorama of the city.
- Designed to be both modern and sleek, yet functional. The kitchens will feature designer series cabinetry, upgraded hardware, equipped with under-cabinet lighting, granite countertops, stainless steel undermount sinks, glazed ceramic backsplashes, island or breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances.
- The bathrooms boast custom designed cabinets, with mirrored medicine cabinets, Ceaser Stone countertops and contemporary frameless glass showers.
- The Madison’s amenity program is highlighted by the deluxe fourth floor indoor/outdoor common element. At an inspiring 28,000 sq. ft., the amenity area will include an indoor salt water lap pool, hot tub and co-ed sauna and steam rooms off the pool deck. The fully equipped two level gym and yoga facility will offer an outdoor terrace and views of the neighbourhood below
- The fourth floor also offers an incredible outdoor space featuring a central fire pit, five individual barbecue areas, with cabanas and easy access from the indoor party room, demonstration kitchen and pool; the Zen-style retreat (with water feature) atop the eighth floor podium; and The Madison’s movie theatre, demo-kitchen, common dining space and entertainment room.
Feautres | Floor Plans | Price List