CHANGING THE FACE OF DON MILLS & YORK MILLS
Home is the ultimate luxury in life. It’s where you can leave the world behind, be yourself and just “be”. Nestled within the tranquil Don Ravine system and overlooking the lush green views of the Donalda Golf and Country Club are sleek and modern condominium homes featuring all of life’s greatest luxuries – for a precious and treasured lifestyle.
For limited time receive upto $5000 Discount, No assignment FEE. The purchase price includes one parking ($38,000 Value). Price starts from $255,000. Price list and floor plan available upon request.
$1000 Floor increment Premium. 9′ ceilings from the 10th floor and above. 8.6′ ceilings from the 4th floor to 9th floor.
Located on a hilly plateau of land that rises above the undulating contours of the Don Ravine, the Graydon community was once primarily farmland, with a grist mill on the bank of the Don River where the Donalda Club golf course now rests. One of the earlier residents of Graydon was David Duncan, a wealthy land baron. His house, built in 1865, is now the David Duncan House – one of North York‘s finest dining establishments, conveniently located just down the road from Argento Condos, at Don Mills Road and Moatfield Drive.
Graydon Hall, from which the Graydon community gets its name, was built in 1936 in the Georgian manor style by wealthy financier Henry Rupert Bain. The luxurious mansion was 130 feet long and 50 feet wide and occupied an immense plot of land that included a park, race track, lodge house, stables for champion race horses and a private golf course. Now a landmark of Canada’s first master-planned community, this Don Mills manor home remains and is a favourite Toronto destination for weddings and elegant affairs.
Argento Condominiums Collection
Features & Finishes
GENERAL AND LAUNDRY
- 8′-6″ ceiling on ground floor, 3rd to 9th floor.
- 9′ ceiling on 2nd floor and 10th – 25th floor.
- 10′ ceiling on 26th floor (penthouse)
- 5″ paint-finish contemporary-style baseboards with 3″ matching door casings. 7″ baseboard on penthouse floor only
- Premium plank-laminate floating floor
- Framed mirrored sliding doors**
- Architecturally designed, double-pane windows with operable awning
- Contemporary full height kitchen cabinetry to underside of bulkhead and under-cabinet lighting
- Choice of ceramic backsplash tile
- Choice of quartz or granite countertop with polished single square edge and under-mount square single basin stainless-steel sink
- Energy Star, high-efficiency, time-delay stainless-steel dishwasher
- Energy Star high-efficiency, stainless-steel counter depth bottom-mount refrigerator
- Built-in microwave with high capacity hood fan in stainless steel, vented to the exterior
- Self-cleaning 30″ slide-in range with ceran top in stainless steel
- Contemporary cabinetry with white cultured marble vanity top
- Vanity-width, shelf framed mirror with integrated drawer in vanity millwork
- Pressure-balanced temperature-controlled shower faucet
- High-pressure, low-flow shower head(s)
- Dual-flush, low-flow high-performance toilet(s)
- Designer-selected porcelain floor tiles
- Designer-selected porcelain tiles in soaker tub and shower enclosure*
- Stacked front-loading dryer and Energy Star® high-efficiency front-loading washer
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Concierge-monitored two-way communication from select zones in underground garage and entry areas
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system
- Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in select areas within the underground garage (with purchase of parking unit)
- Surveillance cameras in select locations in the building, grounds and garage
- Computer-controlled access system provided at visitor main entry points
- In-suite sprinkler system and hard-wired fire alarm speaker
- Individual metering of electricity, hot water; heating and cooling consumption
- Central building water filtration system
- Energy recovery ventilator (ERV) for fresh air and energy recovery
- Advanced in-suite structured wiring
- Central high-speed wiring connection point
- Pre-wired cable and telephone outlets in living room, bedroom(s) and den*
One Parking included in the Purchase Prices
$3,000 Discount for 1 Bedroom and 1 Bedroom Plus Den
$5,000 Discount for 2 Bedroom
Limited Right of Assignment (no charge)
Argento Condos Prices
ONE Parking included in the Purchase Price ($38,000 Value)
- 5% due on signing
- 5% due 90 days after signing
- 5% due 180 days after signing
- 5% due 270 days after signing
Tentative Occupancy Date: Summer 2014
Maintenance Fee: Approx. 52 cents per sq.ft.* (*excluding parking & locker) Individual metering of electricity, heating, cooling and hot water.
Prices and Specifications subject to change without notice. E & O. E. July 8. 2011