PACE DEVELOPMENTS brings a rare depth of knowledge and expertise to every project they undertake. A Canadian-owned and operated professional building company, PACE Developments offers decades of experience in residential and commercial project management and construction. Whether the project is a customized family home, a shopping center or an international luxury resort, every client benefits from PACE’S commitment to helping them realize their vision.
A recognized leader in the Canadian construction industry, PACE is regularly referred as a builder-of-choice by industry associations and business bureaus based on a solid reputation for vested involvement and accountability from the very inception of an idea, through to planning, construction and completion.
A proven track record of success speaks to the strength of the PACE team. Project partners rely on PACE for solid leadership… and clients rely on PACE for an unwavering commitment to deliver the highest quality product and personalized customer service.
FORTRESS REAL CAPITAL finds real estate projects with significant profit potential and provides financing to help make the project happen. This unique RSP and non-accredited eligible syndicate mortgage product is offered by Centro Mortgage Inc. and allows consumers to invest directly into large scale Real Estate Development projects with real security and real returns.
The Fortress record of accomplishment includes numerous high rise and mid rise condominium projects in downtown Toronto, low-rise residential in Markham and Oakville, and resort condominiums on Lake Simcoe.
Everyone’s jumping for Mount Joy in Markham. And no wonder! Start with the forest, the established neighbourhood, the GO Station, the great shopping… it’s all here just waiting for you to move in and move up! So get ready to experience a little more joy in your life. The community you’ve always wanted is in the heart of Markham. And it’s called Mount Joy!
There’s nothing like the joy of waking up to the sound of wind in the trees, or the first song of a robin in Spring! When you live in Mount Joy, Nature is as close as the forest in your backyard! And just around the corner you’ll find Mount Joy Lake Park and the 48-acre Wismer Commons Park where Robinson Creek leads to the Rouge River Valley! In fact there are ponds and forests and valley land all through the heart of Markham where century-old trees line either side of historic Main St.
1. Quality Clay Brick &/or stone &/or Stucco, as per applicable elevation.
2. All exterior elevations and colour schemes, including brick selection, are Architecturally Controlled as part of pre-selected exterior colour package to ensure a pleasing streetscape.
3. Decorative architectural columns, railings, pickets and cladding as per applicable elevation.
4. Thermal glazed Vinyl Casement Windows throughout main and second floor, Basement windows are sliders.a
5. Raised Panel, Carriage Style Sectional Garage Doors, as per elevation.
6. Lot to be fully Sodded, including boulevard.
7. Driveway fully paved.
8. Garage Floor to be poured concrete with steel reinforcing.
9. Maintenance-free Soffits, Fascia, Eaves Troughs and down pipes as
10. Self-sealing, 25 Year Quality Asphalt Roof Shingles.
11. Upgraded, insulated and embossed front entry door.
12. All exterior doors are insulated non-warp metal doors with energy-efficient weather stripping.
13. Elegant grip set on front door.
•Exterior Colours are Architecturally Controlled as part of pre-selected exterior colour packages.
1. 9’ CEILINGS on main floor and 8’ ceiling on 2nd on all models.
2. Upgraded Colonial Baseboard and trim for all doors and window openings.
3. Series 800 or Classique Interior colonial doors.
4. Brushed Nickel door hardware, hinges and knobs or levers
5. Oak railing, pickets, and nosing to main staircase and upper hall, as per applicable plan.
6. 35 oz Broadloom with 11 mm foam under-pad in all non-tiled areas.
7. Imported ceramic tile flooring in kitchen, bathrooms and foyer from vendor’s standard samples.
1. Exterior drainage membrane provided at basement area and weeping tiles for additional protection against basement leaks.
3. All exterior walls of habitable areas constructed with 2″ x 6″ framing.
4. Professionally engineered roof trusses, as per applicable plan.
5. Engineered flooring system, which greatly minimizes floor squeaks and deflection (bounce).
6. 5/8″ Tongue and Groove plywood subfloors.
7. All insulation as per Ontario Building Code: Exterior walls of habitable areas insulated to a rating of R20;
Roof of habitable areas insulated to a rating of R40; Basement walls R12.
1. Double Compartment Ledge-back stainless steel sink.
2. Single Lever faucet with vegetable spray.
3. Vented exhaust hood fan over stove area, to match appliances.
4. Rough-in wiring and plumbing for dishwasher hook-up.
1. Standard white bathroom fixtures from Builder’s samples.
2. Single lever faucets in all vanities, shower controls with built-in balance regulators.
3. Mirrors in all bathrooms and powder room.
4. Ceramic towel bar and paper holder in all bathrooms, white.
1. Single laundry tub located as per plan.
2. Plumbing and electrical provided for laundry equipment hook-up, location
3. Heavy-duty electrical outlet for dryer and electrical outlet for washer.
4. Exterior wall vent provided for dryer.
1. 100 AMP circuit-breaker panel with copper wiring throughout.
2. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Building Code standards.
3. Interior Electrical light fixtures throughout, except the Living room, which is equipped with a switched wall outlet.
4. Electrical door chime.
5. Rough-In central vacuum outlets.
6. Smoke detector on each level.
7. Carbon monoxide detector, as per Ontario Building Code.
8. Telephone outlet in kitchen and master bedroom.
9. Cable T.V. Outlet In Living Room or Family Room and Master Bedroom.
10. Exhaust fans to be provided in all washrooms, as per specifications.
11. White Light Switches and Wall Plugs.
12. Decorative Black Coach Lamp at front and rear of home, as well as side entries, where applicable.
13. Alarm – Security system rough-in.
1. Energy Efficient Electric Fireplace in living room, despite floor plans that
2. High efficiency gas fired forced air Furnace with electronic ignition.
3. Energy efficient gas fired Hot Water Tank (rental agreement).
COLOUR SELECTION AND FINISHINGS
1. All colour and finishing selections will be made at the designated Décor Centre and from Builder’s standard samples.
2. The Purchasers’ acknowledge that items displayed in the Model Home or sales office may include upgraded items available at an extra cost, as well as other items shown for display purposes only, which may not be available.
3. The Purchasers’ acknowledge and agree that variations in colour and shade uniformity may occur and the colours, patterns and availability of samples displayed in the Décor Centre or Sales Presentation Centre and/or Model Homes may vary from those displayed and available at the time of
TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION COVERAGE
The Ontario New Home Warranty Program offers:
1.SEVEN Years, Major Structural Defects.
2.TWO Years, Plumbing, Heating, Electrical Systems and Building Envelope.
3.ONE Year, All Other Items