For Further information on The Estate of Credit Ridge and The Estate of Spring Valley or any other project on this site contact me. To receive The price list and floor plan please e-mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- STONE or STUCCO or CLAY BRICK (as per elevation.) Coloured mortar architecturally selected to complement exterior brick/stone.
- All mortar joints on brick front elevation to be raked.
- Quality shingles in specially blended colours with manufacturers twenty-five (25) year warranty.
- Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, downspouts, and vinyl siding as per elevation.
- Soldier coursing, brick arches, Hardie board, keystones, sills and other masonry detailing in brick, precast stone and precast sills, as per elevation.
- Building stone, wood, frieze board and other exterior finishing, as per elevation.
- FIBERGLASS insulated, non-warp front entry doors and weather stripping with decorative glazed panel in front entry door and/or sidelight as per elevation.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT LOW-E ARGON white vinyl casement windows on first and second floor. ENERGY EFFICIENT LOW-E ARGON Basement white vinyl sliding windows (where applicable). Screens provided on all operational windows.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT LOW-E ARGON white aluminum or vinyl sliding patio door with screen where applicable.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT LOW-E ARGON exterior rear French door(s) where shown on plans.
- Exterior Shutters for windows as per elevation.
- “MANOR HOUSE” style raised cladwood sectional roll-up garage doors with window light and equipped with heavy duty, long life, rust resistant door hardware as per plans.
- Lot sodded and graded to the requirements of the Municipality.
- Precast concrete slab walkway from driveway to front entry, precast step at rear doors (where applicable).
- Subdivision to have paved roads, sanitary and storm sewers and municipal water.
- Two exterior water taps (one in garage and one at the side near the rear of the homes).
- SATIN NICKEL appearance front door grip set and dead bolt, integrated address stone or address plate and black front and rear coach lamps, as per elevation. (Locations of address plate and coach lamps may vary with site conditions).
- PAVED DRIVEWAY (two coats) to municipal requirements ( Purchaser to pay $600.00 on closing).
- Architecturally controlled community with pre-selected exterior colour packages to enhance the visual harmony of the community.
- Quality caulking around all windows and doors.
- 3/8″ plywood roof sheathing.
- Safety door closer on door from garage to interior (where applicable).
- INTERIOR OF GARAGE WALLS AND CEILING TO BE FULLY DRYWALLED. GARAGE CEILING INSULATED WITH “ICYNENE” SPRAY FOAM (Only where there is a room above).
- Where decks are required at the rear patio door due to grade conditions (lookout basement), a pressure treated wood deck (approximately 24 sq. ft. ( Models: Gemini, Spirit and Slendour will have 80 sa. ft. deck) with stairs to grade at rear, taller existing windows at rear of home in basement are standard. (Rear patio slabs not included on lookout lots)
- Where walkout basement conditions are applicable the following features are standard and is included in extra premium that is paid or to be paid for a walkout basement: pressure treated wood deck (approximately 80 sq. ft.), basement sliding patio door, full size energy efficient low-e argon white vinyl windows at rear, additional brick, framing, insulation, wood balcony (no stairs to grade), and additional exterior light and electrical outlet where applicable.
- Purchaser’s selection of custom quality cabinets design from Vendors “Viking I, II or III” CABINET samples (or equivalent), with post-formed arborite laminate counter-tops and design features such as: MICROWAVE SHELF, TWO PULL OUT EASY ACCESS DRAWERS (behind doors) ISLANDS and PANTRIES as per plans.
- Quality stainless steel, double compartment, ledgeback spillway sink, with chrome, single lever faucet with pull-out spout ( Camerist by Moen or equivalent)
- Two speed deluxe exhaust hood fan over stove area with 6″ vent to outside in Purchaser’s choice of colour (white or black )
- Heavy duty receptacle for stove.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- Dishwasher space provided in kitchen cabinets with rough-in wiring and rough-in drain.
- SPACIOUS oversized centre island/breakfast bar as per plans.
- Cabinet pantry or walk-in pantry as per plans.
- CABINET VALANCE ABOVE KITCHEN WINDOWS WHERE APPLICABLE.
- Colour coordinated kick plates to compliment cabinets.
- Ensuite bath off master bedroom with ELEGANT RAISED 5 or 6 FOOT ACRYLIC BATHTUB (size indicated on plans) OR RAISED 5 FOOT CORNER ACRYLIC TUB and SEPARATE TILED SHOWER, INCLUDING CEILING, WITH CHROME FRAMED CLEAR GLASS SHOWER DOOR AND WATER PROOF LIGHT as indicated on plans.
- Electrical outlet for small appliances beside sink in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- White Bathroom Fixtures.
- Chrome SINGLE LEVER TAPS with POP-UP DRAINS in all vanities.
- Chrome SINGLE LEVER TAPS with PRESSURE BALANCE SCALD CONTROL bathtubs with showers.
- WHITE PEDESTAL SINK & TOILET in powder room as per plans.
- WHITE UPGRADED CHINA SINKS in all bathrooms.
- Purchaser’s choice of bathroom cabinets, (excluding powder room) and post-formed arborite laminated countertops from Vendor’s Viking II or III cabinet samples (or equivalent) (where shown).
- Purchaser’s choice of 6″ x 8″ or 8″ x 10″ ceramic tile for main bathtub/shower enclosure, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- White ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser and soap dish.
- White ceramic towel bar and toilet tissue dispenser only in powder room.
- Vanity length, (approximately) (or up to window) mirror in all bathrooms except powder room which has an oval mirror.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT water saving toilet tanks, and showerheads low flow aerators on all faucets.
- DIRECT VENT GAS FIREPLACE in family room in either one, two or three sided style (as per plans) complete with glass front, gas log and electric ignition. Purchaser’s choice of finishes as follows:
- Paint grade mantle with MARBLE SURROUND from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Paint grade mantle top and MARBLE SURROUND on three sided fireplace from Vendor’s standard samples.
- NINE FOOT (9′) CEILINGS ON MAIN FLOOR PERMITTING TALLER WINDOWS, HIGHER DOORS AND ARCHWAYS (7′ TALL) (except in areas where architectural design, mechanical or duct work require heights to be lowered): Eight foot (8′) ceilings on second floor.
- NATURAL FINISH OAK TREADS AND RISERS, STRINGERS, 1 1/2″ PICKETS AND HANDRAILS ON MAIN STAIRS FROM FIRST TO SECOND FLOOR WITH 2 1/4″ X 3/4″ NATURAL FINISH STRIP OAK HARDWOOD ON STAIR LANDINGS ( between 1st and 2nd floor) AND OAK NOSING AROUND STAIRCASE OPENING ON SECOND FLOORS. BROADLOOM RUNNER (NOT BOUND) ON MAIN STAIRCASE (as per plan). Basement stairs are in paint grade finish – EXCEPY THE GEMINI, SPIRIT AND SLENDOUR MODELS WHICH HAVE NATURAL FINISH OAK STAIRCASE ( OAK TREAD, OAK VENEER RISERS AND STRINGERS) WITH 1 1/4″ OAK PICKETS AND OAK HANDRAIL FROM THE MAIN TO BASEMENT FLOOR WITH 2 1/4″ X 3/4″ PREFINISHED NATURAL OAK LANDING BETWEEEN MAIN FLOOR AND BASEMENT AND BROADLOOM RUNNERS ( NOT BOUND) ON MAIN TO BASEMENT STAIRCASE ( NO CARPET ON LANDINGS)( as per plan).
- “CLASSIQUE” MOULDED PANEL INTERIOR PASSAGE DOORS THROUGHOUT finished areas WITH TALLER DOORS AND ARCHES ( 7′ TALL) on the main floor.
- 4 1/8″ COLONIAL BASEBOARD in finished areas with colonial door stop in all tiled areas.
- 2 3/4″ COLONIAL CASINGS on all doors, straight archways and windows in finished areas.
- VAULTED OR CATHEDRAL CEILING as per plans and elevation.
- DECORATIVE SMOOTH ORNAMENTAL COLUMNS, where indicated on floor plans.
- All drywall applied with screws, using a minimum number of nails.
- SATIN NICKEL APPEARANCE LEVER INTERIOR DOOR HANDLES AND HINGES ( Hinges are NOT PAINTED).
- All closets to have wire shelving.
- INTERIOR FRENCH DOORS WITH BEVELED GLASS where indicated on plans.
Main or Second Floor Laundry
- Door from garage to main floor laundry room or rear hall where indicated on floor plans (only if grade permits).
- Single laundry tub with VIKING I BASE CABINET (or equivalent) and post-formed arborite laminate Countertop in main or second floor laundry room (only where shown on plan).
- Hot and Cold faucets for automatic washer.
- Dryer vented to exterior.
- Heavy duty electrical outlet for dryer and electrical outlet for washer.
Lighting and Electrical
- WHITE DECORA STYLE SWITCHES AND PLUGS in all finished areas.
- One exterior potlight in ceiling of models with extra wide front porch only (as per plans).
- Three exterior waterproof electrical outlets, one at rear of home, one by the front door and one at front of the home for holiday lighting (receptacle for holiday lighting, includes interior switch).
- Circuit-breaker type panel with 100 amp service.
- Electrical copper wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro standards.
- Quality light fixtures in all bedrooms, bathrooms, den, hallways, kitchen and family room and finished basement area ceilings. Dining room with capped electrical box. Living room with a switch activated wall plug. Basement unfinished area light fixtures to be standard pull chain type.
- THREE ELECTRICAL OUTLETS IN GARAGE – one in wall and two outlets in ceiling for future garage door opener.
- Electronic smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector as per Ontario Building Code.
- Electrical outlet in basement beside electrical panel
- Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Electric door chime.
- Rough-in cable TV outlets in family room, master bedroom and den (or if no den bedroom 2).
- Rough-in telephone outlets in master bedroom, kitchen, family room and den (or if no den-bedroom 2).
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
Wall, Ceiling & Door Finishes
- Interior walls to be painted with superior quality “WASHABLE” LATEX PAINT in purchaser’s choice of one colour throughout finished areas (from Vendor’s samples).
- INTERIOR DOORS AND TRIM TO BE PAINTED WHITE in finished areas (from Vendor sample).
- STIPPLED CEILING WITH SMOOTH BORDER in all finished areas except kitchen, main or 2nd floor laundry room and bathrooms.
Fabulous Floor Finishes
- 2 1/4′ x3/4″ NATURAL OAK STRIP HARDWOOD or 40 oz. broadloom with 12 mm underpad on all non tiled areas of the main floor.
- Purchaser’s choice of quality imported CERAMIC FLOOR TILE 12″ x 12″ or 13″ x 13″, FROM VENDOR’S STANDARD SAMPLES IN FRONT FOYER, MAIN FLOOR HALL, KITCHEN, MAIN OR 2ND FLOOR LAUNDRY, POWDER ROOM AND ALL BATHROOMS (as per plans) and around raised tub in ensuite bathroom to a height of approx. 1 foot.
- 40 oz. BROADLOOM with 12mm UNDERPAD on non tiled areas of 2nd floor, BASEMENT FINISHED AREAS ( as per plans) and carpet runner on main staircase.
- 5/8″ TONGUE AND GROOVE SUB-FLOORING THROUGHOUT TO BE NAILED AND SCREWED DOWN.
Security and Comfort
- FULLY INSTALLED BASIC SECURITY SYSTEM CONSISTING OF ALL EXTERNAL OPENING DOORS TO BE CONTACTED, ONE MOTION DETECTOR, ONE SIREN, AND A DSC POWER SERIES CONTROL PANEL WITH ASSOCIATED HARDWARE, PROGRAMMING AND CLIENT DEMONSTRATION, WITH PURCHASERS ORDER OF MONITORING SERVICE FROM VENDORS SUPPLIER.
- Entry resistant framing, hinges and striker plates, reinforced with extra long screws on all exterior doors and additional blocking on all exterior door jams.
Energy Star Efficient Features
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED LOW E ARGON (with insulated spacers), white vinyl CASEMENT OR SINGLE HUNG WINDOWS ON main and 2nd floor installed with expandable foam at perimeter and caulked on the exterior.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED LOW E ARGON (with insulated spacers), white vinyl sliding windows in basement, installed with expandable foam at perimeter and caulked on the exterior.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED Forced air HIGH EFFICIENCY gas furnace ,electronic ignition, vented to the exterior.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED PROGRAMMABLE thermostat centrally located on main floor.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED HIGH EFFICIENCY GAS HOT WATER SYSTEM.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED 2″ x 6″WOOD WALL CONSTRUCTION WITH R-19 INSULATION AND R40 CEILING INSULATION. FLOORS ABOVE UNHEATED SPACES TO BE SPRAY FOAM INSULATION TO R28.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED FULL HEIGHT BASEMENT INSULATION (R12).
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED INDEPENDENT THIRD-PARTY inspection and AIR TIGHTNESS test.
- ENERGY STAR QUALIFIED HEATING,VENTILATION, AND AIR CONDITIONING ROUGH-IN DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM IN BASEMENT ARE SEALED.
- Ducting sized to accommodate future central air conditioning.
- Steel beam and steel post construction in basement.
- Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty dampproofing and all exterior walls wrapped with air gap drainage membrane or equivalent (excluding garage).
- Poured concrete front porch and garage floors.
- Architecturally predetermined siteings and exterior colours as per Vendor’s selected exterior colour package.
- Poured concrete basement floors with drain.
- BASEMENT FLOORS ARE CLEANED AND PAINTED PRIOR TO CLOSING
- SURVEY PROVIDED ON CLOSING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- All windows installed with expandable foam to minimize air leakage.
- All DUCTS to be PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED prior to closing.
- ROUGH IN CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM dropped to basement with blank cover plates.
- BALLANTRY HOMES warranty backed by Tarion Warranty Corporation’s “Excellent Service Rating” includes: the home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for one (1) year and the home is free of defects in workmanship and materials on electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution systems, exterior cladding, caulking, windows, doors and the building envelope and the basement remains free from water penetration for two (2) years. The home is warranted against major structural defects for seven (7) years. The home is subject to conditions of the Purchase and Sale Agreement.