Coming to Yonge + Eglinton!
Minto 30 Roe Condos is coming soon to 30 Roehampton, and it’s going to be fantastic. At the heart of Yonge & Eglinton, this 34-storey condominium will feature stunning architecture by Rudy Wallman, and sophisticated interiors by II by IV Design. With an amazing location, fabulous design and exciting amenities, there are so many reasons to love Minto 30 Roe Condos.
FEATURES & FINISHES
At Minto, we believe in creating better places for our residents. At Minto 30 Roe you can rely on thoughtful, intelligent design to make living well the Lot and only choice. Minto’s commitment to customers is founded in six core elements of beinspired.
Our ability to create a may of life that people aspire to that includes comfort, work/life balance, health and well being.
Our dedication to challenging the status quo and finding a better way, delivering solutions that work.
Our ability to anticipate and meet the needs of our customer efficiently to ensure your best investment.
Our passion for creating places that inspire people both aesthetically and functionally.
We are building communities that stand the test of time.
Our recognition that all actions today have consequences for the future and we will create livable communities while working to protect our planet.
About Minto 30 Roe
Standing tall at 34 stories above Roehampton Avenue, Minto 30 Roe is poised to be Yonge & Eglinton’s next landmark address. This newest development continues with Minto’s vision of creating vital new residential developments that embrace and celebrate the neighbourhood while at the same time look to the future.
The glass tower is perched on a six-storey street-friendly podium which is grounded by a stunning lobby and limited collection of fourteen two-storey townhomes. The podium floors three to six combine with floors seven to thirty-five of the tower and the townhomes to offer an exciting selection of three hundred and ninety-seven spectacular suites.
The signature glamorous architecture is designed by Wallman Architects. For over three decades, Rudy Wallman and his team have been the visionaries behind ground-breaking urban projects that have set new standards for contemporary design in Toronto. At Minto 30 Roe, they have done it again.
A first impression from the lobby entrance of Minto 30 Roe will be a lasting impression for sure. II BY IV Design, founded in 1990 by Dan Menchions and Keith Rushbrook are behind the inspired interiors of the condominium. II BY IV have brilliantly articulated their inspirational vision with interiors that demonstrate an expert interpretation of current and emerging consumer lifestyles, attitudes and expectations.
The interior spaces at Minto 30 Roe address form and function, and create memorable experiences for residents and guests, from the glamorous lobby, to the stunning amenity areas to the common corridors and the inspired artwork on the walls. Energy radiates with the use of colour, geometric shapes and reflective surfaces, pushing the envelope on contemporary design.
Minto 30 Roe continues to surprise and delight from the inside to the outside. Urban outdoor retreats designed by award winning landscape architect Ferris& Associates are uniquely stunning. From the landscaped entrance to the designated outdoor living room to the third floor garden, the outdoor spaces at Minto 30 Roe are distinctive and truly breathtaking. These outdoor gathering places capture the essence of space through the use of water, natural materials, sculpted landscaping, fire and light. Defined areas are created without barriers, reaching out to those for whom the space is intended.
Minto 30 Roe will also boast Toronto’s most advanced condominium fitness centre by Movement Haus, designed and managed by Benchmark, one of the city’s leading fitness and training providers. On par End rivaling the best of professional gyms, Minto 30 Roe Fitness Centre will cater to both casual recreation and serious training. The space includes three designated training rooms – one for spinning, one for strength training and cardio and one for yoga, Pilates, TRX and GRAVITY. The equipment mix has been selected for optimum training, using the same machines featured in top tier gyms across North America.
Benchmark will offer in-house classes and personal training on an A !a carte basis, Spinning classes, yoga, Pillages, Kinesis training, GRAVITY incline resistance training and TRX suspension training, taught by certified instructors.
Minto 30 Roe a LEED GOLD candidate will be the next condominium in Minto’s Green building portfolio incorporating innovative technologies to improve energy efficiency in building operations and promote sustainability. This contemporary building will build upon and share many of the exciting innovations as Radiance@MintoGardens located at Yonge & Sheppard – Radiance marked a new era for condominium development when in 2006 it achieved the first LEED Canada certification with a Silver rating for a residential high rise condominium. In 2008, Minto was honoured with the achievement of the first LEED Gold certification for a multi-residential building in Canada Minto Roehampton. Most recently MintoMidtown at Yonge & Eglinton. the largest LEED certified development in North America, verified an achievement of $1,000,000 in annual energy savings, Currently Minto has 9 developments registered for LEED certification.
Minto 30 Roe features spectacular ground and second floor amenity spaces designed for your enjoyment and lifestyle.
- 24 hour Concierge at Your service 7 days a week.
- Furnished Guest Suite provides your overnight guests with comfortable accommodations.
- State-of-the-art Gym facilities offer three designated training rooms one for spinning, one for strength training and cardio and one for yoga, Pilates, TRX and GRAVITY. The equipment mix bias been selected for optimum training, using the same machines featured in top tier gyms across North America. The gym is accessible 24/7 with washroom facilities for men and women.
- The 30 Lounge an everyday gathering place that can be privately booked as special event space. Meet up with a friend or plan to entertain large gatherings equipped with double sided fireplace, open style Catering Kitchen with Chef’s Table, lounge seating and direct. access to the Outdoor Courtyard.
- Private Conference Room.
- Wifi/Library Lounge. Designated area to plug in your computer and access the internet. Includes games and media areas. Equipped with high definition TV for gaming technology use.
- The Courtyard is an expansive exterior lounge that rakes the bar on outdoor indulgence. Enjoy year round BBQ’ing, elegant outdoor dining with fireside seating, a perfect backdrop to your social scene and a great perch, to cheer on friends working on their slam dunk. A banquette and water feature stretch on as far as the eye can see, offering up the perfect spot for an afternoon hangout with friends or cocktail hour on a warm summer night.
- The Greens can be found on the 3rd floor podium roof top – a garden setting for your quiet enjoyment,
- The main entrance and lobby are located off of Yonge Street providing your grand entrance home. Enter through secured front door where your 24/7 Concierge greets you with a smile,
- The Mail Room is conveniently located in main lobby for easy access.
Healthier lifestyles should be simple to enjoy. At Minto 30 Roe green design is anchored in Minto’s six core elements of beinspired
Car Plug-ins. in response to the growing trend toward electrical vehicles, infrastructure will be put in place, to allow for future installation of car charging stations in resident parking spaces.
Bike Share Program. Exclusive and free to Minto 30 Roe residents. Our bike share program gives you access to free bikes. Simply visit the Concierge or Property Management office to sign up and then grab a bike and go. It’s a fast and fun way to get around while being easy on the environment.
Bike Storage. Designated areas will be outfitted with bike racks for resident’s exclusive use.
Convenient Transit. Minto 30 Roe is located steps from local shopping and Toronto’s transit (Yonge & Eglinton) network supporting sustainable living,
Rain Water Harvesting. A cistern collects water on rainy days as well as condensate water from HVAC equipment and stores the water for future use. The landscaping at Minto 30 Roe will be watered using this harvested rainwater. This helps protect the environment by reducing storm water runoff and avoids the cost associated with using drinking water for irrigation. HRV & Improved air circulation. Your suite is equipped with a fan coil unit complete with an integrated heat recovery ventilator (HRV). Where typical condominiums deliver ventilation air from the corridor under the entry door, at, Minto 30 Roe HRV units deliver filtered outdoor air directly to each suite, providing improved indoor K quality and living comfort. The HRV saves you money by capturing energy from the outgoing exhaust air and transferring it to the incoming outdoor air, reducing heating and cooling costs.
Multi-Chute Recycling. At Minto 30 Roe every floor is equipped with a sealed garbage chute room with a bi-sorter for disposal of organics and recyclables and another chute to dispose of garbage. The chutes are clearly marked simple to use and makes it effortless to divert garbage from landfill.
Efficient Lighting. Your suite is equipped with compact fluorescent lights- These lights last 10 times longer and consume less than a quarter of the energy compared to their incandescent counterparts.
ENERGYSTAR Appliances. ENERGYSTAR appliances are standard in every suite and include stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher and front-loading washing machine. ENERGYSTAR qualified products use 30% less energy to do the same job as non-ENERGYSTAR qualified products, saving you money while creating fewer greenhouse gas emissions.
Low Flow Shower Head. A specially designed shower head provides a comfortable shower while using up to 35% less water than a standard showerhead. Hot water is available quickly to your shower, so you won’t need to waste time or water waiting for your shower to warm up.
Low Flow Toilets. Toilets in your suite use a 3 litre single flush allowing you to reduce your water consumption by 50%.
Sub Metering – Water. Your suite’s cold and. hot water are individually metered, ensuring that you only pay for your Use of n-suite water. Typical condominiums charge for utilities in condo fees meaning you pay for water whether you use it or not. At Minto 30 Roe you are rewarded for your conservation efforts.
Sub Metering – Electrical. Your suite’s electricity is individually metered, ensuring that you only pay for what you use.
All-Off Switch & Green Plugs. Simple convenient in-suite lighting control. One flick turns off all fixed lighting, exhaust fans and designated green plugs.
Programmable Thermostat. The fully programmable thermostat enables you to completely control the temperature and airflow in your suite. The thermostat allows you to set the temperature to your comfort level when you are home and schedule it for increased energy savings when you are away. Programmable thermostats offer the single greatest and easiest opportunity to conserve energy in your home.
Humidity Control. Washroom exhaust fans are integrated into the HRV system or are automated using humidity sensors to control humidity levels in your suite.
Fresh Air Control of Amenity Ventilation. Carbon dioxide (CO2) is monitored continuously in the regularly used amenity areas The amount of C02 detected lets the ventilation systems know how many people are using the space and delivers the right amount of outdoor air. This maintains high indoor K quality while spaces are in use and saves energy when they are unoccupied.
Building Systems. High-efficiency heating systems reduce energy consumption while generating fewer harmful emissions than a standard condominium building. Reduced energy consumption, non-ozone depleting cooling systems, and lower green house gas (GHG) emissions directly contribute to a healthier environment.
Green Roof. Combating the urban heat island effect, Minto 30 Roe green roof will contribute to a more sustainable city. Featuring 100% native and adaptive plant species, the green roof will contribute to storm water management requirements and where possible will be located to enhance views from residential suites.
Low Emitting Materials. Environmentally friendly underlays, hardwood, ceramic flooring and low toxicity paints in your suite significantly reduce the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from the air you breathe.
Environmental Footprint. Environmental initiatives at Minto 30 Roe combine to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 3 tonnes per residence. As well locally extracted and manufactured construction materials will be sources as well as material with high recycled content.
Waste Management. Minto’s recent high rise construction projects have successfully diverted over 90% of construction waste from landfill. Minto will continue this new standard at Minto 30 Roe. LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
Gold candidate. Minto 30 Roe is designed with an expectation to exceed building code energy efficiency requirements by over 35%.
Dedicated Team. Minto has a dedicated professional green team focused on achieving environmental and energy standards that benefit residents today and in the future with lower costs and healthier living. Minto is also a member of both the US and Canada Green Building Councils.
Peace of Mind
- 24-hour Concierge Service.
- Individual in-suite programmable intrusion alarm panel.
- Building-wide access control system ensures secured entry to building and parking areas.
- Two-way communication in selected key areas,
- Panic alarm stations strategically located throughout underground parking levels with intercom connected directly to the concierge.
- Closed circuit cameras in parking and lobby areas,
- Smoke detectors in every suite.
- Fire alarm with in-suite speaker and heat detectors connected to fire alarm system.
Minto offers a 1-2-7 warranty, as provided by Tarion New Home Warranty Corporation, the organization responsible for administering the Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act for the last 30 years. For full details visit http://www.tarion.com.
- 1-Year Materials and Workmanship Protection.
- 2-Year Electrical, Plumbing and Heating Delivery and Distribution Systems, and Water Penetration Protection.
- 7-Year Structural Protection.
1. The Vendor reserve the right, with respect to any aspect of construction, finishing or equipment, to make substitutes and changes to the information contained herein without notices; so long as in the Vendor’s sole and unreviewable discretion any submitted materials and/or changes are of at least comparable quality.
2. Floors and specific finishes will depend on Vendor’s packages as selected. The Purchaser upon request by the Vendor shall meet with the Vendor or its representative and shall select certain colours and materials from Vendor’s finish packages.
3. Without in any way limiting the generality of Paragraph 11(a) of the Agreement, the vendor shall not be responsible for shade differences occurring from different dye lots or characteristics of natural material, including with respect to tiles, carpets, hardwood flooring, kitchen cabinets trim and doors as the case may be. Details of the entry doors and other design features may not be exactly as shown on renderings.
4. All dimensions are subject to normal construction variances. Dimensions including ceiling heights, sizes, specifications, floor plans and materials are approximate only and subject to change without notice.
5. The installation of some features and finishes may vary by suite design and normal construction variances.
E. & O. E. (012011) subject to change without notice.
Available at $4,500
MINTO 30 ROE:
Estimated at 1.25% of the purchase price per year.
*For full parking details see a Sales Representative. Prices, sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice. All dimensions are subject to normal construction variances. Some features may vary by suite design. E. & O. E. February 27, 2012
Admin Last Updated March 22, 2012