E Condos is proposed to contain 1166 condominium units across the two towers with another 30 rental units to replace those in a building at 25 Roehampton which would come down. The south tower rises from a three-storey podium containing space for offices and retail. The complex would be connected to Eglinton subway station, and therefore the Canada Square and Yonge /Eglinton Square complexes.
Direct access to the subway / Starting from the mid $200’s
E condos. Two daring and dramatic buildings of inspired architecture, envisioned by renowned architect Rosario Varacalli. e8 and e15 will soar over the corner of Yonge and Eglinton, elevating the status of Midtown, while connecting it with the city through unparalleled underground access to the Yonge subway and Eglinton LRT. From this coveted address, everything is within easy reach.
Surrounded by endless shopping, dining and entertainment choices, you’ll live in a building that anticipates your lifestyle with dazzling suites and glamorous amenities.
E condos will reflect the energy and style of the city’s most vibrant neighbourhood with designer inspired amenities that elegantly cater to all forms of fitness and leisure. Host friends in the luxurious party lounge or in the dining room complete with separate kitchen. Barbeque and dine al fresco, against stunning views of the city skyline. Slip into the tranquility of the yoga studio. Sunbathe on an oversized terrace. Or, swim in a spectacular glass pool that cantilevers out over Toronto.
e8 & e15
The bold creative stamp of the internationally acclaimed and award winning firm, Mike Niven Interior Design, can be seen in the striking lobbies and extensive amenities located on the 4th, 5th and 31st floors.
The 4th and 5th floor amenities include party lounges, dining rooms with separate kitchens, yoga areas and fitness rooms. Additionally, e8 will have an International gourmet kitchen and boxing studio. Other amenities include technology lounges, guest suites, wrap around outdoor terraces with barbeques, dining tables, sunbathing beds and lounge seating. The two centerpieces of the 31st floors will be glass pool lounges with endless views of the city, intimate seating areas, a bar and men’s and women’s change rooms. Residents can enjoy endless amenities in both buildings.
Features & Finishes
- Extended ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. in principal rooms, exclusive of bulkheads for mechanical and structural requirements.
- Attractive and secure solid core entry door with distinctive designerselected lever hardware and security door viewer.
- Decorator baseboards selected by interior designer.
- Sliding and/or swing doors to balcony, as per plan.
- A fashionable range of easy care, designer-selected, pre-engineered flooring creates a contemporary look in the foyer, kitchen, dining and living areas, den and bedroom(s), as per Vendor’s standard samples.
- Full-size stacking washer/dryer with exterior venting.
- Walls, baseboards, trim and doors will be painted with primer and finished with two coats of latex paint for extra durability.
- Ceilings to have white, smooth paint finish.
- Architecturally designed, environmentally conscious aluminum window frames with double pane sealed glazed units.
- Beautiful kitchen cabinetry designed by Mike Niven exclusively for these residences is available in a variety of contemporary materials and colours, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- State-of-the-art European-style 24” kitchen appliance package, includes integrated fridge and dishwasher, integrated exhaust fan, electric cooktop, oven and microwave.
- Your choice of elegantly durable quartz countertops designed to complement the exquisite kitchen cabinetry, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Choose from ultra-fashionable backsplash materials and colours, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Single bowl stainless steel, under mounted sink with sleek, designer selected faucet.
- Under cabinet lighting.
- Designer-selected ceiling mounted pendant lights.
- Exclusively-designed under mounted sink with attractive quartz countertop and Mike Niven-selected vanity, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Designer-selected vanity mirror.
- Choose from a variety of decorator porcelain floor tiles, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Convenient shower light, as per plan.
- Relaxing, built-in deep soaker bathtub with a flat top edge and a single-lever faucet, as per plan.
- For total comfort and safety, a temperature-controlled and pressure balanced shower faucet and energizing shower head, as per plan.
- Separate shower enclosures have a glass swing door, as per plan.
- Select from a contemporary selection of designer wall tiles for shower enclosures and tub surround, as per plan.
- Designer inspired accessory package.
Lighting, Technology, Comfort and Safety
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Contemporary light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s), bedroom(s), kitchen and den.
- Central building water filtration system.
- Individual metering of electricity.
- Pre-wiring for high-speed internet.
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den.
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den and kitchen.
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
- Category 5 telephone wiring for all telephone outlets and multi-port.
- RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
- Individual thermostat will provide year round control of heating and air conditioning within the suite.
- Emergency in-suite voice communication system, smoke and heat detectors create additional peace of mind.
- Emergency response panel within the parking garage provides immediate contact with the concierge.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector provides an audio warning within the suite.
- An in-suite heat detector will be monitored by the building’s fire alarm panel, which will also control the in-suite fire alarm and voice communication system.
- Complete in-suite sprinkler system.
- High performance thermal envelope minimizes solar gain and heat loss.
- Selection of high efficiency building mechanical equipment.
- Daylight sensors in selected common areas to reduce electricity costs.
- Selection of in-suite light fixtures to fit long-lasting energy-saving lamps.
- Energy saving appliances to reduce electricity use.
- Paints and finishes with low levels of volatile organic compounds.
- Hard surface flooring for easy maintenance to remove dust and allergens.
- Minimized water use through the design of low waste systems and a selection of water wise fixtures and appliances.
- Architecturally designed aluminum window frames with double pane sealed glazed units.
- An energy conscious approach to construction and site management.
- Tri-sorter disposal/recycling system.
*From Vendor’s standard samples. All Floorplans and specifications are subject to modifications from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. The Vendor has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value. The Vendor reserves the right to change the foregoing specifications without notice. E. & O.E.
All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E. January 15, 2013 *Please see a Sales Representative for details.
Last Updating May 17, 2013