Introducing NY2 Condominiums – the exciting sequel to the highly successful NY Place Boutique Condominiums.
NY2 Condos is already under construction and will be edgy, hip, cool and filled with fresh amenities. Located at the corner of Sheppard Avenue East and Rean Drive, NY2 Condos will inject striking modern lines with its exterior of brick, glass and sleek window design. Over the past decade, Daniels has built over 3,000 homes in this award-winning community and is now home to more than 5,000 residents. Residents will enjoy the serenity of the established surrounding NY Towers community as well as the convenience of being just steps to the TTC, and Bayview Village Shopping Centre – one of the city’s most premier shopping destinations. In addition, Highways 401, 404 and the Don Valley Parkway are just moments away along with entertainment venues, great restaurants, parks and more.
The Rent-To-Own Program at NY2 has been designed to make purchasing as easy as 1, 2, 3. Here’s how it works:
1. Choose a suite that best fits your lifestyle needs. Sign an Agreement of Purchase and Sale and begin accumulating your down payment through Gradual Deposit Payment Plan.
2. When you move into your new home, a portion of your monthly rent, along with the total amount accumulated through Gradual Deposit Payment Plans, will be credited towards your 5% down payment.
3. After one year, all you will have to do is top off your 5% down payment for your closing…It’s that easy!
Suites from the low $200,000s or $1,489/month
This is your final opportunity to own at Daniels’ Landmark award – wining NY Towers Community at Bayview and Sheppard
FEATURES & FINISHES
IMPRESSIVE BUILDING FEATURES
- As the newest and final addition to Daniels’ landmark NY Towers Community at Bayview and Sheppard, NY2 Condominiums will be the ultimate addition to an iconic community years in the making.
- NY2 Condominiums is an impressive 7-storey glass-clad boutique condominium, offering a modern design that will provide a visual anchor to the community entrance and mark the intersection of Rean Drive and Sheppard Avenue East as a neighbourhood destination.
- Unrivalled in convenience, NY2 Condominiums is just steps from public transit, Bayview Village Shopping Centre, parks, the YMCA and Highways 401, 404 and the DVP.
- A part-time Concierge welcomes residents and guests while overseeing the sophisticated building security measures.
- A Resident Services Director provides onsite customer service for residents.
- Two tastefully-decorated high-speed elevators deliver residents to their destination.
- Convenient locker and bicycle storage.
THE UPTOWN CLUB
- NY2 Café – is the perfect place to relax with coffee, chill and chat with neighbours, catch up on the daily news or simply surf the net on the Wi-Fi.
- NY2 Fitness Centre – offers state-of-the-art professionally selected cardio and weight-training equipment.
- NY2 Party Room – a chic and sophisticated space to entertain friends, complete with a family-style harvest table, comfortable lounge seating and big screen tv .
- NY2 Outdoor Terrace – a stunning outdoor space, complete with a BBQ and seating to dine alfresco under the stars.
- NY2 Gardening Plots – a beautifully designed outdoor oasis where residents can exercise their green thumbs and pick a fresh harvest.
GENERAL SUITE FEATURES
- Approximately 9’ ceiling heights in main living areas*, with bulkheads or dropped ceilings as required.
- Solid core entry door with painted finish and brushed chrome lever hardware.
- Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry room, which will have a tile baseboard.
- Contemporary 2 ¼” casings throughout.
- Flat interior doors with brushed chrome lever hardware.
- Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer and bedroom(s), as per plan.
- Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
- Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint. Kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry area to be painted in latex semi-gloss off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on all trims. All paint is low in Volatile Organic Compounds.
- White textured ceilings in all areas, except kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry area which have smooth painted ceilings.
- Poured concrete finish to all balconies, as per plan. Patios and terraces to receive concrete pavers. Painted underside to all balconies.
- Townhouse units to receive oak staircases with oak railings.
- Laminate flooring in the living/dining room, bedroom(s), den, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet, as per plan.
- Porcelain floor tiles in the bathroom(s) and laundry area.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Designer flat slab paneled cabinetry from Daniels’ select lines.
- Impressive granite countertop with single bowl stainless steel undermount sink.
- Single-lever kitchen faucet.
- Ceramic tile backsplash.
- European-style stainless steel appliances, including 24” bottom mount refrigerator, 24” electric cooktop, 24” oven, 24” dishwasher, microwave and hood fan vented to exterior.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
- Choice of standard-height cabinetry from Daniels’ select lines.
- Custom designed cultured marble countertop with integrated sink.
- Single lever water-efficient chrome faucet.
- Luxurious acrylic deep soaker tub with ceramic tile surround up to ceiling and/or framed, clear tempered glass shower stall with pre-formed acrylic base and full-height ceramic tile surround, as per plan.
- Vanity mirror and wall sconce.
- Chrome bathroom accessories, including towel bar and toilet paper holder.
- Exhaust fan vented directly to exterior.
LAUNDRY AREA FEATURES
- White full-size, stackable washer/dryer combination vented to the exterior with wall mounted water control safety slide.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Pre-wired CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
- Pre-wired RG6 cable outlets for television and/or internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
- Energy efficient ceiling light fixture provided in entry and halogen track ceiling lighting in kitchen.
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room and bedroom(s).
- Switched wall outlet in living room and den.
- Energy-efficient decorative style wall mounted light fixture in the bathroom(s).
- All appliances connected and ready to use.
- Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
- Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television connection direct to suite.
- Resident Key Fob access throughout all common areas.
- Convenient underground parking with cameras in the garage at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to monitoring station.
- Rough-in suite entry door contacts provided for intrusion alarm system.
- Rough-in exterior door and window contacts for the ground floor.
Tarion Warranty Program Warranty for new construction.
Please note: *Main living areas include living/dining rooms and kitchens. Please see a Sales Representative for full details. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Window configuration may vary with final construction drawings. All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion bulletin #22. Actual usable floor space may vary from stated floor areas. The Vendor shall have the right to make reasonable changes in the opinion of the Vendor in the plans and specifications if required and to substitute other material for that provided for herein with material that is of equal or better quality than that provided for herein. The determination of whether or not a substitute material is of equal or better quality shall be made by the Vendor’s architect whose determination shall be final and binding. Colour, texture, appearance, etc. of features and finishes installed in the Unit may vary from Vendor’s samples as a result of normal manufacturing and installation processes. Decorative and upgraded items displayed in the furnished model suites and sales office are for display purposes only and are not included in the purchase price. E. & O. E. – April, 2013* Nominal Dimensions
Important Message: In order for an investor to take the most advantage of Buying Pre-construction Condos is to buy before its open to the public. Prior to opening day of a new condo sales office to the general public, prices may have gone up. This will be an opportunity for you to invest in a unit at the lowest price possible before its open to the public. You can be one of the first purchasers to be invited to Platinum VIP Preview Sales Event long before the presentation centre opens to the public. This gives you an opportunity to have the first access to inventory, best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest price not available to the public and the ability to take advantage of Platinum VIP Condo Incentives the builder may offer. This is a perfect opportunity at the Platinum VIP Price.
For more information and to register now for this project Condos Platinum VIP Preview Sales Event please Register, we can only bring limited customers into the Platinum VIP Sales Event, so pre-register now for priority access: