A tower in a park. Sleek, chic and sexy. A hot new vision in design at Redpath and Roehampton, an interpretation of exciting urbanism in the Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood.
155 Redpath Condos will be an extraordinary landmark residence. 36 stories punctuated with large, offset balconies and vivid brush strokes of colour. Modernism in the truest sense of the word, a bookmark in the story that is today’s Toronto.
155 Redpath Condos is at the intersection of this vitality. With a Walk Score of 98/100 and a Transit Convenience Score of 94/100 it is about as close to perfection that any place can be.
At 155 Redpath Condos the Eglinton Subway Station and Yonge Eglinton Centre is a short walk away, as are the myriad of shops, restaurants, bars, cafes and other delights on Yonge, Eglinton and Mount Pleasant. With everything so close, why leave?
Within the next 5 to 10 years, the urban scene at Yonge and Eglinton will transition from fantastic to unbelievably amazing. In the future, you’ll be able to zip out to Pearson on the LRT Transit system. Imagine, from front door to runway in just 25 minutes. The Yonge Eglinton Centre is undergoing a multi-million dollar reno with more shops and a roof-top park.
On the South-West corner of Yonge and Eglinton another multi-million dollar project is proposed for a totally brilliant new development, and just a block or two away from 155 Redpath Condos, Loblaws is planning a 40,000 sq. ft. store. And, hold onto your hats, that’s just for starters.
Features + Finishes
- Architectural design by award-winning architect Peter Clewes of architectsAlliance
- Unique interiors by Johnson Chou Inc.
- 24/7 concierge
- Security coded access fob for all residents
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge desk
- Sustainable rainwater harvesting system used for irrigation
- Mailroom conveniently located beside the front lobby
- Individual suite hydro metering
- 9th floor outdoor amenity deck featuring pool and hot tub, outdoor shower, private poolside cabana lounge, sunbathing area, gas fire pit lounge, BBQ, and outdoor dining area 9th floor indoor amenity space complete with pool table, kitchenette area, meeting lounge, indoor washrooms with change area and relaxing sauna
- Fitness centre complete with cardio, free weight, and outdoor fitness area
- Separate dedicated indoor/outdoor yoga studio
- Beautifully landscaped grounds designed for relaxation and outdoor activities; featuring a reflecting pool complete with fountain and fire feature, viewing gardens and lounge areas
- Party room featuring a kitchen, bar, dining room, lounge area, and outdoor landscaped terrace
- Library and meeting areas that overlook landscaped grounds
- Tower suites have approximately 9’ ceilings (height exclusive of bulkheads, which are required for mechanical purposes such as heating and cooling ducts, as well as dropped ceilings in bathrooms)
- Floor-to-ceiling, high-performance glazing/window system
- Exposed concrete ceilings in all principal rooms
- Choice of pre-finished engineered wood flooring with acoustic underlay throughout (except in bathroom and laundry areas), as per plan, from builder’s samples
- Nest™ thermostat heating and cooling system with touch control and Wi-Fi capability
- Contemporary sliding doors to balcony, as per plan
- Concrete balconies with architect designed glass, and metal handrails
- Custom-designed solid core entry door with security view-hole
- Lever door hardware for interior doors in stainless steel finish
- TV/telephone outlets in principal rooms
- Front-loading stacked washer/dryer with exterior venting, as per plan
- Choice of porcelain floor tiles in laundry as per plan, from builder’s samples
- Built-in smoke/heat detectors and in-suite water sprinkler system
- In-suite controlled energy-efficient air-conditioning and energy recovery ventilation system
- Custom designed contemporary kitchen cabinetry by Johnson Chou, in a variety of colours and finishes, from builder’s samples
- European style integrated refrigerator
- European style electric cook top
- European style wall oven
- 24” integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel insert exhaust fan
- Solid surface countertops as per builder’s samples
- Stainless laminate kitchen backsplash as per builder’s samples
- Stainless steel under-mount single bowl sink
- Polished chrome single lever kitchen faucet
- Ceiling-mounted track lights as per plan
- Custom designed contemporary bathroom vanity designed by Johnson Chou, in a variety of colours and materials, from builder’s samples
- Glass shower stall with chrome fixtures, as per plan
- Vessel sink and extended vanity mirror
- Polished chrome wall-mounted single lever bathroom faucet
- Solid surface countertops as per builder’s samples
- Choice of full height porcelain wall tiles in tub and shower enclosures, from builder’s samples
- Choice of porcelain tile flooring from builder’s samples
- Pressure-balanced mixing valve for tub and shower
- White bathroom fixtures
- Towel bar and toilet paper holder as per plan
Technology + Security
- Enterphone and security monitoring system at lobby and secondary entrance
- Underground parking equipped with security monitoring system
- Personal remote transmitter for parking garage door access provided with each parking space
- Controlled door access throughout public/common areas
- Long-life service panel with circuit breakers in each suite
- Pre-wired multi-media technology with RG6 for cable and television
- Pre-wired telephone and high speed communication Category 5 wiring in every suite
All suites protected under TARION Warranty Corporation. All interior floors, wall finishes and materials for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from Builder’s standard samples, and as per Builder’s specifications. E. + O.E.
- $2,000 Credit on closing for 1BR and 1BR+Den, $3,000 credit on closing for 2BR
- Extended Deposit Structure:
- $5,000 upon signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 90 days
- 5% in 300 days
- 5% in 480 days
- $0 on occupancy
- Assignment fee $500
- Development Charges capped at $5,500 for 1BR & 1BR+DEN, 2BR units CAPPED AT $7,500
- Smart Meters capped at $875
*Terms and condition apply and are subject to change without prior notice. E & O.E. April 23rd 2013.
*Penthouse Suites are available by appointment only. Suite sizes start from 1082 Sq Ft.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice. E. & O.E. April 23, 2013,Last Updating May 04, 2013
Price List and Floor Plans are available upon request.
Important Message: In order for an investor to take the most advantage of Buying Pre-construction Condos is to buy before its open to the public. Prior to opening day of a new condo sales office to the general public, prices may have gone up. This will be an opportunity for you to invest in a unit at the lowest price possible before its open to the public. You can be one of the first purchasers to be invited to Platinum VIP Preview Sales Event long before the presentation centre opens to the public. This gives you an opportunity to have the first access to inventory, best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest price not available to the public and the ability to take advantage of Platinum VIP Condo Incentives the builder may offer. This is a perfect opportunity at the Platinum VIP Price.
For more information and to register now for the 155 Redpath Condos Platinum VIP Preview Sales Event please fill out the form below, we can only bring limited customers into the Platinum VIP Sales Event, so pre-register now for priority access: