By Barbara Lawlor
Category Archives: Eau Du Soleil Waterfront Condominiums
365 Church St Condos will be a 30-storey residential building comprised of a 3-storey podium and a 27-storey tower. The building would include 322 residential units consisting of 28 studio units (9%), 184 one-bedroom units (57%) and 107 two-bedroom units (33%). The remaining 3 units (1%) are 2-storey, two-bedroom grade related townhouse units along McGill Street. 365 Church Condos also includes 218 square metres (2,346.5 square feet) of ground floor retail space.
365 Church Condos includes 601 square metres (6,469 square feet) of indoor amenity space on the third floor of the building, with an adjoining 122.6 square metres (1,313 square feet) of outdoor amenity space on the roof of the west side of the podium along Church Street.
Register for Floor Plans and Price List. It will be Available Soon!
At Yonge & College
Karma Condos is a 52 storey building located at the prime Yonge & College intersection. CentreCourt Developments has partnered with Lifetime Developments to co-develop a multi-use high-rise residential condominium at 21 Grenville Street.
The Karma Condos is centrally located in downtown Toronto and is within walking distance of Toronto’s major employment districts, Ryerson University, Yonge Street shopping and numerous restaurants. The city’s major hospitals and University of Toronto are also within close proximity. Public transportation is in immediate proximity with the Yonge subway within one block of the site.
FEATURES & FINISHES
It’s all good. Living at the center of the city, happens to come with style. This statement if perfect urban living is designed by the vulnerable architectural firm aA. The lobby, amenities and modern interior designers at Cecconi Simone. Enter KARMA Condos.
- Fitness Centre/Steam Rooms: weight rooms, cardio equipment, yoga area and a spa-inspired change room facility with his and hers steam rooms
- The Social: A Party room with a bar, projection screen, modern fireplace, and private dining room with a servery
- Players Club: a pub-like bar with felted poker table, billiards and table-tennis
- Rest Rooftop Terrace: an open-air outdoor terrace with lounge, canopy seating and BBQ facilities
- Additional Amenities: Screening Room, Sound Room, Station K – Gaming Room
KARMA THE BUILDING
- 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge
- Security coded access fob for all residents
- Concierge monitored underground parking
- Two guest suites provided for residents’ use
- Individual suite hydro metering
- Environmentally controlled rainwater harvested for irrigation
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station
- 4 custom-designed high-speed elevators serving all amenity and residential floors
- Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby
- A wide variety of unit types and sizes with ceiling heights of 9’ (excluding areas with dropped bulkheads)
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing/window systems
- Choice of designer selected engineered wood flooring in entry, corridor, kitchen, living/dining areas and bedrooms, from builder’s standard samples
- Custom designed solid core entry door with security view-hole
- Smooth finished ceilings throughout.
- Contemporary sliding doors and/or swing doors to balcony, as per plan
- TV/Telephone outlets in principal rooms
- Thermostat controlled heating and cooling
- Built-in smoke/heat detectors and in-suite water sprinkler system
- In-suite controlled energy efficient air-conditioning and energy recovery ventilation system
- All suites protected under the TARION Warranty Coporation
- Front loading stacked washer and dryer
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone in a variety of materials and colours, from builder’s standard sample
- Choice of natural or composite stone countertops from builder’s standard samples
- Choice of glass backsplash from builder’s standard samples
- One capped ceiling outlet, as per plans
- Stainless steel under-mount sinks with integrated pull-out faucet head
- Energy Star hidden cabinet covered refrigerator
- Energy Star 24″ smooth top drop-in electric cook top
- Energy Star 24″ stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel microwave oven
- Hidden cabinet covered dishwasher
- Stainless steel hood fan with integrated halogen lights
- Contemporary bathroom cabinetry, custom designed by Cecconi Simone, in a variety of colours and materials, from builder’s standard samples
- Choice of natural or composite stone countertops, from builder’s standard sample
- Choice of porcelain flooring, from builder’s samples
- Designer top-mounted sink
- White soaker tub with chrome faucets, as per plan
- Glass shower stall with chrome fixtures, as per plan
- Chrome accessory package including towel bar and toilet paper holder, where applicable.
Karma Condos Price List
Times Group Corporation plans to unveil the spectacular new 36-storey condominium tower at Toronto’s lakeshore in Etobicoke. With breathtaking views of lake Ontario, Mimico River Ravine and the city. Key West Condos offers luxurious resort-style living at surprisingly affordable and very competitive prices. You will own a piece of one of the fastest growing newly developing and exiting neighborhoods, with superb accessibility by road or public transport and on the doorstep of beautiful parks and the lakeshore.
2% Discount on Selling Prices. One Day sale ONLY.
Etobicoke Key West Toronto Condos
Times Group Corporation presents one of the most exciting Lakeshore Etobicoke real estate developments ever. Called the Key West Etobicoke condo tower, this new Times Group Corporation’s high-rise will be featured at 36 Park Lawn Road Etobicoke ON with an eventual completion in the summer of 2015. With the public grand opening expected to launch in January 2012, now is the time to secure your pre-sale Etobicoke Key West Toronto condo at a discount price point. And with over one third of all available pre-construction condominiums already sold out at the new Etobicoke Key West Condos by Times Group Corporation, now is the time to express your interest for his new Lakeshore Etobicoke real estate development. The signage and billboards as well as online advertisements will likely start right after the winter holidays. The exciting project is located in a booming area with lots of future growth potential and the key selling features for the pre-construction Etobicoke Key West condos include competitive and affordable price points, high quality and modern architecture. In addition, the new Key West Etobicoke Lakeshore condo tower will provide excellent views of the city and water in addition to great accessibility to the town centre, waterfront, services and amenities. Also, public transportation is just outside the door at Union Station and major highways are also very close by. Mimico River, green spaces, public parks, community centres and outdoor recreation are also within walking distance from the Lakeshore Etobicoke Key West Toronto condos by Times Group Corporation. In an interesting pre-sale condominium marketing push, Times Group Corp has opened an initial sales center at 60 South Town Centre Blvd Markham, the site of the Uptown Markham presentation office at Highway 7 and Warden. To register online, please visit http://www.keywesttorontocondo.com for more information about the new Lakeshore Etobicoke Key West Condo tower, the most exciting new development in the Toronto market.
More Details about the Affordable Key West Condos in Etobicoke Toronto
The new Toronto Key West Etobicoke Lakeshore real estate development features a spectacular 36 storey high-rise along the waterfront district. From Mimico River Ravine, Lake Ontario and Toronto city skyline views, these luxurious resort style Etobicoke Lakeshore Key West Toronto condos are very affordable and in line with the latest market pricing. This rapidly developing vibrant neighbourhood is now home to many of the infrastructure and local amenity projects that initially started just a few years ago, and now, this bustling and amazing community introduces great transit, accessibility and beautiful parks and the waterfront district, all walkable from the new Toronto Key West Etobicoke Lakeshore condo tower. Brought to you by Times Group Corporation, this affordable Toronto Key West Etobicoke Lakeshore condo represent a great ground floor opportunity to get into the neighbourhood with eventual completion in 2015. Times Group Corporation is well known for their dedication to their craft, custom service and premium quality. Luxurious lakeside living is available right now before the public grand opening.
Key Info for the Key West Toronto Condos
The project itself at the lakeshore Etobicoke real estate district will feature a 36 storey high-rise residential tower with a total of three hundred and forty three units for sale. The new release of pre-sale pricing starts from just $245,000 for the 1 bedroom suites at 535 square feet in size. The one bedroom condos at Key West Toronto Etobicoke Lakeshore will be priced affordable from the mid $200’s.Very affordable for this neighbourhood and offering. The occupancy starts August 28, 2015 and floors 3 to 33 will have ceiling heights of 9 feet while all the others have 10 foot ceilings. HST is included with the pricing available at the sales centre. (but parking is not available for Key West Toronto floor plans 1A, 1B or 1BT or on certain floors). The deposit structure for Key West Etobicoke Lakeshore condos is $5000 with the offer, 5% -$5000 in 30 days and then 5% in 90 days, 2.5% in 370 days, 2.5% in 450 days and 5% on occupancy in 2015. The maintenance fee will be about 43 cents per square foot per month plus locker and parking fees. This will exclude cable, internet, and hydro (every home at the Lakeshore Etobicoke Key West Toronto condo tower is individually metered) but will include water, air conditioning and heating. The property taxes are again the 1% of the purchase price approximately. Again, the project is brought to you by leading builder Times Group Corporation.
The suites at the Lakeshore Etobicoke Key West Condos will include granite countertops, undermount sinks in the kitchen and washroom(s) in addition to white smooth ceilings throughout the homes. In addition, there is plank laminate wood floors in the kitchen, living room, dining room, den(s) and kitchen. All homes at the new Key West Toronto condos will come with white stacked washer and dryer located in laundry closets as well as European style appliance set that includes a cooktop, oven, fridge, dishwasher and hood fan. There are also additional features for the 2nd floor and floors 34 to 36. The Lakeshore Key West Toronto condos are located at 36 Park Lawn Road Etobicoke Ontario.
If you register as our Platinum/VIP Client it will entitle you to: Purchase months before the public opening, save thousands and
Receive all the Platinum/VIP Incentives and Promotions.
1. Platinum Prices (see attached above)
2. Guarantee of making a profit otherwise I will waive the listing portion of real estate fees.
3. Free service to rent your unit first year.
4. Special cash back offer and free IPad 16GB
E-mail or call to book a visit at the presentation centre and reserve your unit in person.
Kings Club Condos will be located at the juncture of King Street West and the rail line, filling in a relatively vacant, awkwardly-shaped lot. It proposed four buildings as high as 19 stories, comprising 638 suites and a significant retail component.
KingsClub Condos will become the latest condo residence in a neighbourhood that has experienced phenomenal growth in the last few years. Once a purely industrial area, Liberty Village has become a hot pick for young artists, professionals, shoppers and foodies as the gentrification of hardcore urban Toronto pushes ever outward from the downtown core. Toy Factory Lofts, Vibe and Battery Park are among its condo towers; Liberty Place by Canalfa Group, The Tower at King West by Plaza, and Fuzin by First Capital and Urban Corp are all on the way.
Tentative release of KingsClub Condos to the public is early in 2012.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
- Located in the vibrant King West Village neighbourhood, KINGSCLUB is the latest addition to the flourishing King West community
- KINGSCLUB is a grand, multi tower condominium offering impressive retail shopping at the base
- Contemporary architecture with a modern, urban aesthetic design
- Its beautifully landscaped entrance offers a warm welcome for both residents and visitors
- 24 hour concierge lobby
- Building will include geothermal heating and cooling
- Building designed and finished to achieve LEED Silver certification
IMPECCABLE SUITE FEATURES
- Architecturally designed thermal glazed aluminum windows
- Glazed aluminum door to access balcony or terrace, as per plan
- Translucent sliding door system, as per plan
- Engineered laminate wood flooring in living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom(s)
- Entry door with contemporary brushed chrome lever hardware and privacy viewer
- Contemporary 4″ baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry area
- Contemporary 2 ¾” casings throughout
- In-suite individual seasonal controlled heating and cooling system
- Flat panel interior doors with brushed chrome lever hardware
- Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer and bedroom(s), as per plan
- Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout
- All homes pre-wired for high speed cable internet and cable ready for HDTV
- Window coverings
EPICUREAN KITCHEN FEATURES
- Contemporary European designed cabinetry in selection of wood and coloured finishes from Vendor’s samples
- Gleaming undermount single bowl stainless steel sink with single lever faucet
- Distinctive marble slab backsplash from Vendor’s samples
- Contemporary stone countertops with 4″ edging in a selection of granites from Vendor’s samples
- Halogen track lighting
- Brand name appliance package including
- stainless steel finish range with glass top – self cleaning
- stainless steel finish dishwasher
- stainless steel finish refrigerator
- stainless steel finish built-in microwave with hood fan exhausted to exterior
- • stacked washer & dryer
INDULGENT BATHROOM FEATURES
- Ceramic tile surround from Vendor’s samples
- Contemporary European designed cabinetry in selection of wood and coloured finishes from Vendor’s samples
- Contemporary stone countertops in a selection of granites from Vendor’s samples
- Undermount white sink with deck mount faucet
- Designer mirror over sink with light
- Soaker tub
- Glass shower enclosure as per plan
- Temperature controlled mixing valve to tub/shower
- Ceiling exhaust fan vented to exterior
CONVENIENT ELECTRICAL FEATURES
- Living room and bedrooms pre-wired for cable T.V. & telephone, heat detector pre-wired to the fire annunciation panel
- Individual suite smoke detector
- Controlled split outlets in “Living / Dining” and “Bedroom” areas, as per plan
PARKING: $28,000 per space
LOCKER: $3,500 per space
MAINTENANCE FEE: $0.55 per square foot per month. Includes:
15,000 sq. ft Kingsclub
* Hydro to each suite is individually metered
PROPERTY TAXES: Estimated at 1.25% of the Purchase Price per annum
DEPOSIT: Total 15%
$2,000 payable on signing
Balance to 5% payable in 30 days
5% payable in 90 days
5% payable in 180 days
Price From (VIP price and benefit during event only)
1B 505 3 ‐17 $228,900
1E+D 595 3 -9 $268,900
2D 615 3 ‐20 $297,900
– Free window coverings
– Free assignment
Eighty Eight Condos
88 Condos is a 35 storey condominium tower set in the contemporary Yonge and Sheppard village area. Eighty Eight Condos is nothing short of an oasis of tranquility with everything right at your doorstep! A private water feature adorned with seating areas and the serene sounds of nature amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness facility, wellness area, party room and more! EI8HTY8 Condos is a new condo and townhouse project by Minto currently in preconstruction at 88 Sheppard Ave E in Toronto. Available condos/townhouses start at $235,380..
Register today and be the first to be invited to view Price List, Floor Plans and take advantage our insider’s agent incentive.
Ten York Condos is a glass vision in the sky designed by award-winning architect Rudy Wallman of Wallman Architects, creators of some of the most striking urban designs in the city. Signature designer suites by the ultra stylish design firm II BY IV Design Associates captivate with their imagination, elegance and timeless designs. The finest of features and finishes in the spacious suites will appeal to even the most discerning owners. An abundance of luxurious amenities make Ten York Condominium Residences a charmed world unto itself. Prominently at the entrance to the city overlooking Lake Ontario. Key attractions are mere steps away – the Air Canada Centre, Maple Leaf Square, Rogers Centre and Harbourfront, with direct highway access to all parts of the city.
Every so often a building captivates the imagination of a nation. A truly iconic building that becomes a defining pinnacle of greatness. TEN YORK is just such a building … a 224 metre (735 feet) glass vision in the sky. Rising above it all. Steps from the waterfront. At the intersection of everything the city has to offer.
The location of TEN YORK is enough to inspire wonder and awe all on its own. An architectural marvel, this statuesque beauty soars dramatically up from a triangular-shaped wedge alongside Toronto’s major city artery. This is only part of what makes TEN YORK one of the most prominent locations in downtown Toronto overlooking Lake Ontario. It is also conveniently close to the subway, GO Train and Union Station. TEN YORK residents have the city at their feet and the world at their doorstep
But the site on which it’s being built posed a serious challenge for architect Rudy Wallman. The property is wedged (it’s literally shaped like a triangle) between the Gardiner Expressway and the York St. off-ramp at the northwest corner of Harbour St. and York.
Ten York Condominium Resisences is slated to go on sale next spring with construction expected to begin in 2013. Anticipated occupancy will be in 2016. The project will include 774 suites range from studios to three-bedroom suites (or ones that can be easily converted from two-bedroom to three-bedroom layouts). The Toronto design firm II by IV is handling the interiors.
Ten York’s amenities, which will be located within the building’s wedge-shaped base, include an outdoor infinity pool on the deck of the podium. There will also be a gym and spa facilities and a party room.
Ten York Condominiums is the first joint residential project in which it has taken on a private developer as its partner.
The corporation’s mandate is to maximize the value of underutilized real estate previously owned by the city, and in doing so generate new jobs and property tax revenue while reinvesting in the local community.
Ten York’s considerable height and its awkward position between the Gardiner and the York ramp mean residents will enjoy unobstructed views east and west.
The Price list and Floor plan is available upon request. Register Now, or call me today for VIP Agent’s Sale Event!
Howard Park Condominium Residences
(at Roncesvalles Village)
Howard Park Condos is an iconic residence rising ten stories, offering 92 modern residences with oversized terraces and private gardens high in the sky. Stellar city skyline views add to the memorable experience. At grade, five two-storey urban towns that face Howard Park Avenue lead towards a contemporary courtyard; a backdrop to the bright red art sculpture that demarks a well articulated communal environment. Striking charcoal brick form a strong base, allowing the bold metal cladding to rise to the top from the sixth level – the perfect environment for plantings to flourish in and around. Howard Park Condos embraces the modernistic approach to green design.
LIVE WHERE DESIGN MATTERS.
Howard Park Condos is a realization of excellent design – a collaborative team effort from the developer, Triumph, the architect, Raw and the landscape designer, Ferris and Associates. From the built form, to the supporting elements. As you arrive home, your experience starts in the expansive courtyard. A well proportioned space that includes a modern interpretaton of classic benches and large stone pieces that lead you to the lobby. The focal point of the Floward Park courtyard is a stunning interpretation of a collection of trees. Presented in a bright red form, the centrepiece to the development will be sure to attract design conscious connoisseurs in the city.
WELCOME TO HOWARD PARK CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES.
- Contemporary ten-storey urban architectural design; exterior terraced facade created by using bold lay brick, large sheets of glass and metal-wall cladding systems
- The top of the building will have a green roof to mitigate the “heat island effect”
- Oversized terraces with parapet walls for additional privacy1
- Terraces step back from the facade to take advantage of panoramic city views†
- Balconies with contemporary glass railing systems†
- Landscaped gardens high up in the sky on the terraced levels†
- Two-storey Urban Towns with exclusive street level patios†
- Spacious and modern designed courtyard with manicured greens, contemporary benches, highlighted by a bright red sculpture interpreting a collection of mature trees
- Courtyard leads to the glass lobby which opens up internally to an exterior vertical structural extension comprising of a living green wall and red accents
- Indoor amenity space includes a party/lounge flex space, media room and fitness wellness centre that overlooks the courtyard
- Bicycle storage
- Residence concierge service
- Solid core suite entry door with security viewer and contemporary lever hardware
- 9 ft clear smooth ceilings in living spaces on levels 2-8†
- 10 ft clear smooth ceiling in living spaces on levels 9-10†
- Wood or glass sliding doors†
- Engineered hardwood flooring† from builder’s samples, except for tiled areas
- All drywall, doors and trim primed and painted in a latex low VOC paint
- 4″ baseboards and 2 1/2″ door casings†
- Vinyl coated wire shelving in all closets and storage areas†
- Stone countertop, from builder’s samples†
- Two-toned European inspired flat slab kitchen cabinetry with lacquered uppers and wood veneer lowers, from builder’s samples†
- Upgraded hardware for base and upper cabinetry
- Single under-mount stainless steel sink
- Single lever deck mounted faucet
- Split electrical outlets installed at counter level for countertop appliances
- PREMIUM APPLIANCE PACKAGE that includes:
Canopy style stainless steel hood fan; fully integrated dishwasher; frost-free refrigerator/freezer; a gas cooktop and a built-in oven
- European style bathroom vanity, from builder’s samples†
- Stone countertop, from builder’s samples
- Contemporary rectangular vessel sink
- Tiled floors, tub and shower surround, from builder’s samples†
- 5 ft deep soaker tub or frameless shower†
- Frameless mirror over vanity
- Single-lever faucet for vanities
- Pressure balance valve in all tub/showers
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Tiled floor†
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- Individually controlled forced air heating and cooling system
- White Decora-style electrical switches, receptacles and plates throughout
- Switch-controlled split wall outlet in all bedrooms and dens†
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining area
- Rough-in wiring for telephone and internet outlets in kitchen, living/dining room, den and bedroom†
- Rough-in wiring for cable TV outlets in living room, master bedroom, and secondary bedroom†
PEACE OF MIND
- Surveillance cameras in select areas of underground garage
- Motion-controlled lights in garbage chutes rooms and other applicable areas
- In-suite fire alarm speaker (with silencer) and heat detector connected to fire alarm panel
- In-suite hard wired smoke detector
- Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage and other common areas
- Electronic communication system located in the secure main vestibule. Guests can be viewed on the resident’s television
- Individual suite metering for measuring hydro consumption
- Full TARION Warranty Coverage
Exclusive VIP Broker Incentives
Extended Deposit Structure:
$5 000 on signing
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 180 days
5% in 540 days
FREE ASSIGNMENT at 90% sold
with builder approval
CAPPED DEVELOPMENT/EDUCATION LEVIES
$4,500 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom+DEN
$6,500 2 Bedroom & Larger
*For a limited time only and/or as provided for in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Please see a Sales Representative for more details. Prices, specifications, features and offerings are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. November 8, 2011.
Howard Park Condos VIP Agent Price List
Sitting in the heart of Roncesvalles Village, Howard Park is an iconic residence rising ten stories, offering 92 modern residences with oversized terraces and private gardens high in the sky. Stellar city skyline views add to the memorable experience. At grade, five two-storey urban towns that face Howard Park Avenue lead towards a contemporary courtyard; a backdrop to the bright red art sculpture that demarks a well articulated communal environment. Striking charcoal brick form a strong base, allowing the bold metal cladding to rise to the top from the sixth level – the perfect environment for plantings to flourish in and around. Howard Park embraces the modernistic approach to green design. LIVE WHERE DESIGN MATTERS.
- Contemporary Urban Architecture by RAW
- Urban Courtyard Designed by Award Winning Ferris and Associates
- Concierge Services
- Expansive and Intensive Green Roof System
- Party/Media/Fitness Room
- Bicycle Storage
- 9 Foot Ceilings in Principal Rooms (Floors 1-8)
- 10 Foot Ceilings in Principal Rooms (Floors 9-10)
- White Smooth Ceilings Throughout
- Engineered Hardwood Floor
- Custom-Designed Solid Core Suite Entry Door
- Gas Connection on Terrace Suites
- Individually Controlled Forced Air Heating and Cooling System
- All Drywall, Doors, Trim Primed and Painted in Latex Low VOC Paint
- Stone Countertops
- Single Lever Deck Mounted Faucet
- PREMIUM APPLIANCE PACKAGE that includes:
Canopy Style Stainless Steel Hood Fan; fully Integrated Built-in Dishwasher; Integrated Frost-free Refrigerator/Freezer; and a Range Oven
- Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Solid Surface Bathroom Counter with Vessel Sink on
- Stylish Bathroom Vanity Cabinetry
- Tiled Bathroom Floors, Tub and Shower Surround
*As per plan from Vendor’s Standard Samples, for a limited time only and/or as provided for in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Please see a Sales Representative for a full list of standard features. Prices, specifications, features and offerings are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. October 28, 2011.
88 Scott Condominium Residences: Price From $400,000 to $1.5 million.
The rumble of the TTC, the steely chime of streetcars. Cool jazz drifting out from The Reservoir Lounge. That fresh apple smell at the St. Lawrence Market, when you know it’s really fall. Curtain call at the Sony Centre, rush hour on Bay Street. It’s what makes downtown Toronto, well, Toronto – the most exciting, dynamic place you’ll ever live. Ever.
Here, at the downtown core, connect to a true original, conceived from the very essence of what makes Toronto one of the world’s great cities. A magnificent tower fashioned from limestone, glass, concrete and steel, soars from its heritage base to a monumental presence in the cityscape. Spectacular views by day and by night. A pivotal location where the Financial District meets the St. Lawrence neighbourhood. With total access to everything downtown. To the arts, to the sports you love, to work, to food from far away places. To the high life, the vibrant street life and the best kind of everyday life.
It’s Toronto to the core. It doesn’t just surround you, it’s inside of you. In your heart. Because living here defines you, drives you, inspires you.
88 Scott Street Condos was designed for a certain kind of individual. Successful. Informed. Quintessentially urban.
Located in the heart of the Financial District at Scott and Wellington, 88 Scott captures the very essence of downtown Toronto living and polishes it to new brilliance. These elegant new condominium homes feature exquisitely designed interiors, equally sophisticated amenities and captivating architecture.
88 Scott Street Condos is the embodiment of personal success and style. Maybe it’s time to let the rest of the world know you’ve arrived.
88 Scott. Street Condos It’s Toronto to the core.
FEATURES & FINISHES
88 Scott is defined by superior design, engineering and construction. The building’s captivating architecture blends limestone and granite in the five-storey podium base with a soaring, contemporary tower rising 58 storeys into the city’s skyline.
- Architecture by Page & Steele / IBI Group Architects.
- Interiors by Union31.
- Energy efficient. sustainable anti liveable building design targeting LEED Gold status.
- Professionally landscaped streetscapes and roof terrace.
A collection of well-appointed amenities establish the sense of a “vertical neighbourhood”, catering to a variety of residence social entertainment, health, fitness and recreational needs.
The Ground Level
- Impressive and gracious entranceway and lobby with 24-hour concierge.
- Lobby Doorman.
- Wi-Fi equipped multimedia news lounge. coffee bar and a fireside lounge.
- Private boardroom.
- Onsite property management office.
- Two furnished guest suites for overnight guests. (2nd floor)
- Short-term resident and visitor bicycle parking.
- Pet wash area.
The Core Club (6TH FLOOR)
- Wi-Fi enabled residents’ lounge includes kitchen and bar fireplace, bistro dining, billiards room and private video screening theatre.
- Fully-equipped fitness studio featuring areas for cardio, yoga, weight training and a central juice bar.
- Seamless-edge indoor pool within a soaring glass pavilion offering city and terrace views.
- Co-ed steam and sauna plus men’s and women’s change rooms.
- An expansive outdoor terrace with green spaces. barbeques, alfresco dining and seating options. fireplace and outdoor fitness/sunbathing area.
The Sky Lounge (46TH – 47TH FLOOR)
A spectacular two-storey Wi-Fi enable fireplace lounge, bar and private dining room overlooking the dramatic city skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows.
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
- 24-hour concierge.
- Lobby Doorman.
- Full-time, live-in building Superintendent.
- Encrypted security key fob building access system
- Security restricted floor access via four high speed, computer controlled elevators.
- Cameras at building entrances with in-suite TV monitored building entrance system.
- Fire protection throughout building including in-suite sprinklers and smoke detectors.
- Individual suite controlled programmable thermostat for your year round comfort.
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable in living room, bedrooms and dens.
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room, bedrooms. ,and den and above fixed kitchen island as per plan.
- In-suite ready and wired for service key-pad enabled security system.
- Balconies and terraces equipped with electrical outlet.
- Provision for future possible connection to the Toronto underground PATH network via the underground mezzanine level.
88 Scott is designed with the goal of LEED Gold Certification and to the highest tier of the City of Toronto Green Development Standard.
- Landscape irrigation system supplied by a storm water storage tank.
- Double glazed. low E, thermal windows.
- Energy efficient lighting used throughout building common areas.
- Low VOC paints, stains, sealant: and adhesives used in suites and throughout common areas.
- Individual suite controlled programmable thermostats.
- All-off master light switch at suite entry.
- Individual electricity, water and healing and cooling flow metering for each suite.
- Counter mounted filtered eater faucet in all kitchens.
- High, efficiency dual-flush toilets.
- Dual-chute bi-sorting garbage and recycling system.
- Green roof system reduces urban heat island effect.
- Occupant, light sensors in most amenity areas.
- Resident and visitor bicycle parking.
- Reuse of limestone character facade.
- Building materials selected for local availability and recycled content.
- Heat recovery ventilator provided in each suite.
- Roller shades on all exterior windows.
- Energy efficient appliances.
Concert Ambassadors Club Clients will receive a number of purchaser incentives:
1. Price Discounts Applied at Time of Purchase- not Cash back on closing. You qualify based on the lower price!
- Save $1,000 on Studio Suites
- Save $2,000 on 1 Bedroom and 1 Bedroom + Den Suites
- Save $3,000 on 2 Bedroom Suites
- Save $6,000 on 2 Bedroom + Den and 3 Bedroom Suites
2. Stretched Deposit Structure
- $5,000 upon signing
- 5% (minus the initial $5,000 deposit) in 30 days
- 5% in 90 days
- 5% in 180 days 365 days
- 5% in 270 day:. 730 days
- 5% on the occupancy date
- Maintenance Fee: Aprox. $0.52 / sq. ft + Hydro
Taxes: Approx 1.1% of purchase price
3. Assignment Fee of $500 saves the purchaser $4,500!
4. Capped Closing Adjustments
- For studio, 1 bedroom and 1 + den suites, closing adjustments are capped at $5,000.
- For 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom suites, closing adjustments are capped at $7,500.
88 Scott Condominium Residences Price List
Prices List and Floor Plans are Available Upon Request only to our registered Members!
Interiors by Union31 inspired by contemporary Canadian Moderne design. High-end finishes such as quartz and Corian countertops, wood and lacquer cabinetry, stainless and fully integrated appliances, smooth finished ceilings and custom roller shades come standard, regardless of suite size or location within the building.
Gracious Lobby with 24-hr concierge, Wi-Fi enabled news lounge, coffee bar, fireside lounge and private boardroom. 6th floor Core Club with Wi-Fi enabled residents’ lounge with kitchen and bar, fireplace, bistro dining, billiards room and private video screening theatre; fully equipped fitness studio with areas for cardio, yoga, weight training and a central guide bar; seamless-edge indoor pool, co-ed steam and sauna plus men’s and women’s change rooms and expansive outdoor terrace with green spaces, barbeques, alfresco dining and seating options, fireplace and outdoor fitness/sunbathing areas. 46th and 47th floor Sky Lounge with Wi-Fi enabled fireplace lounge, bar and private dining room offering spectacular views.
A 58-storey tower with a five-storey character-inspired podium designed to seamlessly bridge Toronto’s Financial District with the nearby St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. 88 Scott is defined by superior design, engineering and construction.