Princeton Manor in Oakville’s Kerr Village is a unique, boutique condo project that is designed to exemplify true neighbourhood living. A true neighbourhood that takes advantage Kerr Village’s friendly shops, restaurants and location.
Kerr Village is the kind of neighbourhood where you’ve always wanted to live! It’s a place where the tree-lined banks of the 16 Mile Creek are as close as the end of the street. Where kids, parents and grandparents walk to the schools, parks and shops around the corner. It’s true neighbourhood living – from the friendly shops of Kerr Village, to the charm of downtown Old Oakville. Living at Princeton Manor, you’re within walking distance of a world of amenities including tennis, swimming, ice skating, live theatre at the Oakville Centre, library, movie theatres, shopping or a leisurely stroll along the banks of the river.
It’s a short drive to Oakville’s myriad of shops and services at Oakville Town Centre and Oakville Place – and the GO Train, QEW and public transit are right at hand to help you get to where you need to go.
Princeton Manor‘s architectural styling mixes European style building with historic-style brick, precast and stucco finishes. Builder Green Hill Homes has designed all of the condominium suites with 9 foot ceilings, imported tiles in the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms, stylish laminate flooring with soundproofing underlay in the entry foyer, living and dining areas and luxurious 35 oz. broadloom in the bedrooms.
In your kitchen you have a choice of European inspired cabinetry and finishes, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, undermount stainless steel sink and pendant style lighting over the breakfast bar (as per plan).
The Bathrooms feature soaker tub with extra-high wall tiling, custom-style cabinetry, chrome finishes and accessories, exhaust fan and privacy locks. All condos will have ensuite laundry with stackable washer and dryer included in the purchase price. Also included in your purchase price is an underground parking space and storage locker.
Phase I – North Manor | Stewart Street
*Purchase price includes 6 appliances: Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove/Range, Over-The-Range Microwave, Dishwasher and White washer & dryer; 1 underground parking space (additional spots avail. for $20,000 premium, 1 storage locker & G.S.T.
- $2,000 deposit with purchase agreement, balance to 5% within 30 days;
- 2nd deposit of 5% within 90 days;
- 3rd deposit of 5% within 180 days.
Building & Suite Features & Finishes:
- European style building in the centre of Oakville’s historic Kerr Village.
- Architectural exterior includes stone, historic-style brick, pre-cast, and stucco finishes.
- Fully graded, sodded, and landscaped exterior site plan.
- Double glazed windows with openers.
- Decorative exterior lights on front facades.
- Full surround vinyl railing.
- Privacy partition between adjacent balcony (as per plan).
- One exterior waterproof electrical outlet, and one natural gas BBQ outlet per balcony.
- Stunning 9 foot ceilings throughout.
- Smooth ceiling in kitchen and all bathrooms.
- Textured ceilings with smooth border in balance of suite.
- Design featured 2 ¾” casings and 4 ¼” baseboards throughout.
- Colonial style (or similar) doors throughout interior.
- Interior doors include lever style handles.
- Closet door sliders (as per plan).
- Door from suite to private balcony.
- Choice of paint colour from Vendor’s samples.
- Imported ceramic 13′ x 13′ floor tiles in kitchen, laundry, and main bathroom.
- Extra-wide strip laminate flooring in foyer and living/dining room.
- 35 oz. carpet in bedrooms.
- All laminate and carpet areas to include noise dampening underpads.
- Stylish thresholds between abutting materials.
- Choice of Eurpoean inspired cabinetry styles and finishes, with extra height, and deep upper over refrigerator.
- Granite countertops from Vendor’s samples.
- Stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, oven/stove, over the range microwave, and dishwasher (as per plan).
- Undermount stainless steel sink, with single lever pullout faucet.
- Ceiling lighting fixture centred over cooking area.
- Pendant pin lighting over breakfast bar peninsula (as per plan).
Bathrooms & Shower:
- Soaker tub in ensuite with extra high wall tiling.
- Single lever chrome faucet in shower.
- Privacy locks on all bathrooms.
- Custom style cabinetry in main bath with decorative mirror and lighting.
- Powder room to include white pedestal sink, single lever faucet, and mirror.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Ground fault interrupter outlet beside vanities.
- Chrome accessories including towel holder and tissue dispenser.
- Stackable white washer and dryer included with purchase.
- Plumbing and electrical outlets for washer and dryer units.
- Dryer vented to exterior.
Electrical & Mechanical Features:
- 100 AMP service with breaker panel in every suite.
- Heating and air conditioning -individually controlled and metered for each suite.
- Decorative lighting fixtures provided from Vendor’s samples.
- Counter height electrical outlets in kitchen.
- Pre-wired for two telephone jacks (kitchen and master bedroom).
- Pre-wired for two cable TV jacks (living room and master bedroom).
- White decora style plugs and switches throughout.
- Heavy duty 220 volt outlet for stove and dryer.
Safety & Security:
- Key fob required for access to foyer and underground garage
- Fire sprinkler system in underground garage and common areas.
- Hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Princeton Manor and Green Hill Homes are backed by the Tarion New Home Warranty Plan, under the registration of Sagio Investments Ltd.
Warranty to include: seven year major structural; two year heating, plumbing and electrical systems; one year on other deficiencies as backed by Tarion.