An inspired masterplanned all townhome community takes root.
Welcome to where a vibrant, masterplanned community is growing into a collection of wonderful townhomes, next to the verdant parklands ofG. Ross Lord Park off Bathurst, north of Finch. Situated in the centre of an established neighbourhood in North York, Bloom Park Towns is the perfect setting for life’s milestones to be celebrated, and new memories to be created. The future is bright, and abloom with possibility. Come see.
Bloom Park Towns community features a private outdoor swimming pool and landscaped patio with covered loggia for lounging, reading a book, enjoying the warm weather and watching your children play in the water. The best part is, it’s all just steps from your home.
Located at Antibes Dr. just North of Finch and West of Bathurst, Bloom is a mix of only 64 Condo Townhomes, priced from $289,990 for a 2 bedroom townhomes to just $349,990 for a 2 bedroom + den, 3 level townhomes.
Bloom Finishing Touches
- Architecturally controlled and selected exterior elevations and colour packages.
- Unique and innovative elevations utilizing genuine clay brick with coordinating coloured mortar, stone and precast surrounds, stucco and various exterior accent features.
- Self-sealing roof shingles with a 20-year warranty from Vendor’s pre-determined colour schemes.
- Low maintenance aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough, and downspouts, as per elevation.
- Vinyl sliding patio doors with screen, as per plan.
- Energy Star rated low maintenance vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout, as per plan. Muntin bars as per elevation and per applicable plan. Colours as per Vendor’s pre-determined colour schemes.
- Transom windows, as per plan.
- Screens on all operational windows.
- Front entries to have walkways and steps as required due to grade.
- Exterior front door with brushed nickel package including grip set and dead bolt.
- Distinctively modern exterior lighting at front entry door, as per plan.
COMMUNITY AND LANDSCAPE FEATURES
- One level, secured underground parking garage with visitor parking.
- Private underground storage/bicycle parking.
- Ground level visitor bicycle parking.
- Professionally graded and landscaped grounds.
- Secured privately controlled access to pool and outdoor amenity area with access for residents.
INTERIOR TRIM & FEATURES
- 9ft ceilings throughout (not including dropped ceiling areas and sunken floors).
- Carpeted stairs with elegant solid oak handrails and 1 ¾” spindles on oak nosing, in a natural finish, as per applicable plan. Interior entry stairs, to receive a durable tread finish as per plan.
- Purchaser’s choice of painted 800 series colonial or classique style interior doors, as per plan.
- Upgraded painted 2” casing for all windows/doors and 3” baseboards. (Sizing is approximate)
- All interior door hardware to be levers in a brushed nickel with painted hinges.
- All archways on main floor to be trimmed, as per plan.
- Wire shelving in all closets.
- Granite countertops with breakfast counter as per plan from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Ceramic tiled backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Stainless steel ledge-back kitchen sink with single lever faucet, as per plan.
- Stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Self-clean oven
- Frost free refrigerator
- Built-in dishwasher
- Over the range built-in microwave with integrated exhaust fan
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
- Electrical outlets for refrigerator and at counter level for small appliances.
- Quality cabinetry selected from Vendor’s standard samples with space for dishwasher, and one bank of drawers.
- Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
- White bathroom fixtures in ensuite, main bath and powder rooms as per plan.
- Pedestal sink in powder room as per plan.
- Vanity cabinets include choice of styles and colours from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Marble countertops in bathrooms with white basin as per plan, purchaser to have a choice of 2 colours, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms.
- White ceramic accessories in all bathrooms.
- Choice of decorator ceramic tiles for walls and ceilings in tub enclosures from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Full height water resistant backer board in tub enclosures.
- Single lever faucet in all vanities and tubs, as per plan.
- Pressure balanced shower controls.
- Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- Laundry area with connections for water and drain.
- Heavy-duty receptacle with vent to the exterior for the dryer.
- Stacked white washer and dryer.
- 100 AMP electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- White Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
- All rooms to have a switch controlled ceiling light fixture except for the living room, which will receive a switch controlled wall outlet.
- Smoke detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code.
- Carbon monoxide detector provided as per Ontario Building Code.
- All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
- Arc-Fault receptacles in bedrooms as per Ontario Building Code.
- Electric door chime at main door entry.
- Cable T.V. rough-in in any 2 locations as chosen by the Purchaser.
- Telephone rough-in in any 3 locations as chosen by the Purchaser.
- Rough-in security system for the S1-Linden & S2-Chestnut includes contacts on all windows and all exterior doors. The S3-Alder & S4-Balsam to receive contacts on all exterior doors only.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- High efficiency gas forced air high velocity heating system and central air conditioning system.
- Forced air Hi-Velocity heating system with High Efficient boiler and hot water tank. (Rented as per Schedule “W”).
- Metal insulated entry door and decorative glass insert and high quality weather stripping as per plan.
- Upgraded foam insulation above porch ceilings with living areas above.
- Attic space and exterior wall insulation to meet or exceed 2012 Building Code.
- Exteriors are architecturally controlled to provide a visually pleasing streetscape with colours pre-selected by Vendor.
- Purchaser to have choice of 1 paint colour throughout from Vendor’s samples in an environmentally friendly low VOC washable flat finish.
- All trim and doors to be painted white with semi gloss finish.
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Laminate flooring for Living and Dining rooms, including hallways and Den as per plan on main floor only, in a natural finish.
- Choice of quality 36oz. broadloom with 12 mm chip foam under-pad in all non-tiled and non-laminate floor areas, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” ceramic flooring from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
- Acoustically engineered demising walls between all units to top of second floor, where applicable.
- 5/8″ tongue and groove subfloor sheathing screwed and glued to engineered floor joists and 3/8″ roof sheathing.
- Windows and exterior doors fully sealed with high quality caulking.
- Quality 2” x 6” exterior wood frame construction.
- Covered poured concrete porches as per plan.
- Decorative columns and railings installed subject to grading requirements and as per plan.
VIP PROMOTION FOR BLOOM
$5,000 on any single level unit $10,000 on any 2 level unit
- Window Coverings included
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Cap on all Closing costs $2,500 (meters, hook ups, etc.)
- Cap on Levies & Development charges $2,500
1 free assignment allowed up to 90 days before occupancy.
1 free name change allowed within the 10 day rescission period.
5% of purchase price with offer
Further 5% payable in 90 days
Further 5% payable in 210 days
Further 5% payable on Occupancy
The above promotional package is valid for sales done on the 2n and 3r of June, 2012 only.
Bloom Park Towns Price List
End unit premium: $10.000
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 9 ft. smooth ceilings throughout
- Four Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Granite Countertop in Kitchen
- Marble Bathroom Counter
- Laminate flooring for Living and Dining rooms†
- Vertical Blinds
- Central Air Conditioning
All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notice E. & O. E. May 22, 2012 †Including hallways and den as per plan on main floor only, please see a Sales Representative for details.
Admin Last Updating May 24, 2012