THE VIP SALE is on right now. Please register before this project is SOLD OUT
Now you can live at The Yorkdale Condos. Inspiring Residences next to Yorkdale Mall, the TTC and 401. The Yorkdale is convenience, comfort, luxury, extravagance, premium and privilege. Known as Canada’s premier shopping destination, Yorkdale Shopping Centre is home to some of the most prestigious boutique shops and major retailers in the world, but Yorkdale is about more than just shopping. It’s a total lifestyle experience — the perfect synergy of luxurious living, dynamic energy and instant accessibility in one irreplaceable location. Now, located at the south end of Yorkdale Shopping Centre, flanking Allen Road, The Yorkdale Condominiums is comprised of two stunning residential towers that reflect the vibrant urban energy of this distinctive location. The Yorkdale Condominiums give you the chance to
enjoy the best of residential living in mid Toronto. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, exciting entertainment and unbeatable urban convenience with TTC Subway, Allen Road, Hwy. 401 and the many shops of Lawrence Avenue all right at your front door. The Price starts from 169,900. Click here for Brochure. Click here for Floor plan and price list
The Yorkdale Condominiums consists of two buildings both 15 stories high and approximately 300 units each. Designed by award-winning KPMB Architects, with interiors by Page+Steele/IBI Group and landscaping by PUBLIC WORK. The Yorkdale Condominiums is located in Lawrence North – which is the first phase of the 100 acre master planned community has parklands, cycling and walking paths. Close by the the Yorkdale Shopping Mall with top designer shops and gourmet restaurants. Steps away are the Yorkdale Subway Station which connects you to different universities in Toronto such as U of T, Ryerson University and York University. Also close by is the Allen Road and Hwy 401.
Lawrence North is the first phase of an urban renaissance.
Located just south of Yorkdale Shopping Centre, The Yorkdale Condominiums is located in Lawrence North – which is the first phase of the 100 acre master planned community. Anchoring Lawrence North is the proximity to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, steps to TTC subway access, Allen Road/401, transit access, and new parks, walkways, and bicycle paths. At its centre, Lawrence North will include a beautiful new 3 acre neighbourhood park framed by new tree lined streets. Lawrence North is being developed by a private/public partnership, including a 45.9 million public investment in new infrastructure, a new network of local streets, utilities and parkland. In addition to The Yorkdale Condominiums, the community will feature a wide range of over 250 townhouses.
FEATURES & FINISHES THE FOLLOWING IS INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE AND IS STANDARD TO ALL SUITES:
• Wide plank wood laminate flooring throughout foyers,kitchens, living and dining areas.
• Carpet in bedrooms.
• Porcelain tile flooring in bathrooms.
• Kitchen cabinets feature choice of two tone packages (dark lowers and fridge cabinet with white horizontal look uppers) or an all-white package with horizontal look uppers.
• Kitchens feature granite countertops, glass tile backsplash, single under-mount stainless steel sink, chrome single-hole lever faucet and chrome hardware.
• Appliance package includes a counter depth 24” stainless steel fridge, 24” electric stainless steel slide in range, 24” stainless steel dishwasher, 24” stainlesssteel under cabinet hood vent, and an appliance ready shelf in upper cabinets.
• Bathrooms include a vanity, stone countertop, chrome single lever faucet, under-mount white sink, and a white single flush two piece toilet and chrome hardware and accessories.
• Matching tile tub surround, tile shower wall (as per plans)
• Tile feature wainscoting behind vanity and toilet in suites with a single bathroom and in the master bathroom of two and three bedroom suites.
• Feature shelf above vanity and toilet between wall and tub or shower (as per plans) in suites with a single bathroom and in the master bathroom of two and three bedroom suites.
• Bathrooms with tubs only have a shower head, valve and diverter, and tub filler.
• Bathrooms with walk-in showers only (as per plans) have a shower head and valve.
• Custom framed mirror in all bathrooms.
• Approximately 8’ ceiling heights in all main living areas except where bulkheads occur.
• Smooth plaster ceilings in foyers, kitchens, living and dining areas.
• White stacked apartment size washer and dryer.
• Painted drywall walls, flush/slab interior doors and baseboards.
• Individually controlled fan-coil heating and air-conditioning.