CONCORD CITYPLACE SPECTRA
Spectra Condos Brings a Bold Splash of Colour to Concord CityPlace
Prepare to experience the full bandwidth of downtown living with Concord’s latest tower, Spectra Condos, a unique condominium in the heart of one of Toronto’s most cosmopolitan urban neighbourhoods.
Angular and prismatic, Spectra Condominiums embodies a passion that will ignite the colours of your life.
Soaring thirty-nine ravishing storeys, Spectra’s tower, podium and townhomes feature a crisp, contemporary architectural design.
Located at Concord CityPlace, the master-planned community that anchors downtown west to the city’s southern border at Lakeshore Boulevard, Spectra Condominiums is a follow-up to Concord’s hugely successful Quartz, now under construction.
Colour brings joy to our lives. Spectra’s tower features a bold splash of eclectic vertical colour bars that will define each side of its vibrant façade. On the building’s podium, these colours go horizontal, highlighting the juxtaposition of energy and infinite calm that symbolizes life at Spectra Condos.
The light, life and infusion of colour don’t stop at the building’s exterior. In the contemporary lobby, interior walls will mimic the delineation of colour on the building’s exterior façade in a design that is at once bold and discreet.
All the colourful components come together in the suite interiors, where you’ll find a confluence of style with a passion for intelligent innovation.
Living at Spectra Condos means living with light and colour. Sliding doors replace standard ones while sliding glass panels take the place of standard walls, creating a kaleidoscope of energy. Kitchens are designed to be clean, uncluttered and contemporary and baths are equally sleek and cosmopolitan.
Spectra Condominium Residences also boasts world-class amenities. Residents will have private access to a rooftop terrace with lounge, outdoor dining and barbecue areas. Living in Spectra also gives you unlimited access to the Prisma Club, which includes everything you need to relax, pamper yourself, get in shape or celebrate with friends. The Prisma Club includes an indoor pool, outdoor hot tub and poolside lounge. There are also numerous lounges and meeting rooms, a screening room, billiards and card room, massage lounge, yoga studio, cardio room, weight room, a combination double badminton court and half-court for basketball. Guest suites are also available for overnight visitors.
Be among the very FIRST to preview and PURCHASE a pre-construction condo before it is open to the general public!
SPECIAL BONUS FOR OUR CLIENTS
1) Exclusive Preview Pricing;
2) $2,000 CASH FOR BACH/IB/IB+D UNITS
$5,000 CASH FOR 2 BED/2 BED + DEN UNITS
$10,000 CASH FOR 3 BED + UNITS
(To be applied as a reduction off the purchase price)
- 5% – upon execution of agreement of purchase and sale
- 5% – in 120 days
- 5% – in 210 days
- 5% – in 300 days
- 5% – on Interim Closing
Maintenance Fees: Estimated at $0.51 per square foot, plus Electricity
Occupancy Date: December 18th, 2014
Taxes: Estimated at 1.00% of the purchase price
Parking: $38,000 (for units greater than 600 sq.ft.)
HST: Included in pricing
All information is subject to change without prior notice. E&OE
* Some restrictions apply. See Sales Representative for more info.
- Weight Room and Fitness Studio
- Yoga Studio
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Poolside Lounge
- Men’s & Women’s Change Rooms
- Outdoor Tai Chi Deck
- Spinning Room
- Massage Lounge
- Private Dining Party Room
- Pet Spa
- Billiards & Games Room
Premium Stainless steel finish refrigerator
Premium Stainless steel finish slide-in electric range with smooth cook top
Premium Stainless steel finish combined micro/hood fan
Premium Stainless steel finish dishwasher
- Solid surface countertop with integral sink
- Thermofoil finish Cabinetry
- Wall Tiles Porcelain or ceramic
- Floor Tiles Porcelain or ceramic
- Low-flush Toilet
- Shower stall (where applicable) With Designer Faucet and Shower Head with Wall Tile and Glass Door (in certain suites)
- Bathtub with Designer Faucet and Shower Head
- Laminate wood flooring throughout entry, corridor, kitchen, dining, den (in certain suites) and living areas
- TV/Telephone In principal rooms
- Thermostat Controlled Heating and Cooling
- Safety Smoke and Heat detectors
- Moveable glazed partition panels Bedrooms (in certain suites)
Premium Trim Package
($5,650 for 1B/1B+; $9,600 for 2B+)
- Frosted mirror trim around cabinetry
- Frosted mirror in place of wall tiles
White electric range
White combined micro/hood fan
Developer reserves the right to change, modify and substitute materials without prior notice. E&OE