From the outside, it’s the details that set your home apart from the rest of your neighbourhood. From the inside, the details set it apart from every other home you’ve lived in.
The manors at Roseview Grand include solid clay brick exteriors with pre-cast band and brick arch highlights. Decorative features and detailing add to the look of the homes, as do your first and third-floor decks that are the perfect escape on a warm summer evening.
Inside, the homes are beautifully built, from the mix of ceramic and of oak hardwood flooring to the smooth-finish ceilings throughout. Tiled bathrooms, luxurious kitchen cabinets and counter tops, Kohler faucets, quality choices of fixtures, handles and more make your Roseview Grand manor a pleasure to come home to.
1. Exterior Finishes
- The vendor to ensure a pleasing streetscape, architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, sitings and materials.
- Solid claybrick with Pre-cast band and brick arches.
- Soldier coursing, exterior arches, keystones, dormer windows and other detailing.
- 30 year self-sealing shingles.
- Maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, heritage siding detail, eaves, trough and downspouts.
- Sectional roll-up wood molded composite garage doors with decorative glass inserts and heavy duty springs (Aluminum).
- First floor and third floor decks as per plan. Third floor deck to have wood privacy screens.
- Fully paved driveway including base and top coat. (Two lifts – 1 year apart)
- Interlock paved border from driveway to front porch and steps with Soft landscape package.
- Coach lights and decorative address plaque.
2. Doors and Windows
- Vinyl casement windows throughout (excluding basement windows). Operating windows are screened.
- Internal aluminum grilles on all front elevations.
- Solid wood front entry door.
- Insulated metal entry door from garage to house with steps as required by grade.
- French doors leading to main floor rear entry and third floor deck (as per plan).
- Tarnish free brushed chrome finish front door grip-set and brushed chrome finished passage and deadbolts on all rear entry.
- All exterior windows and doors are caulked and completed with weather-stripping.
3. Interior Features
- 9’ Ceilings on main floor, 8’ ceilings on second and third floor, and 8’10” in the basement.
- 7 ¼” colonial style baseboards throughout with 3 ¼” casings with backbend on all main, second and third floor windows, doorways, and flat arches.
- Pot-lights on main floor, hallways, second and third floor (as per plan).
- Choice of lighting and door handles – as per vendor’s standard selection.
- 5” Crown-mouldings installed on the main floor (as well as second and third floor hallways) as per plan.
- Solid wood doors, with unpainted brushed chrome finish hinges, locks and lever handles (excluding entry doors).
- Interior doors and trim to be painted white.
- Interior walls to be painted – purchaser to have choice of two colours – as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Both trim and walls to be painted two coats of quality Zero VOC paint (including primer).
- Natural finish oak veneer stairs from first to second floor and second to third floor.
- Choice of metal pickets or natural finish oak pickets with half round handrails with solid oak nosing.
- Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
- Imported ceramic flooring in foyer, powder room, second floor laundry, and all bathrooms – as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Prefinished natural 4 1/4 ” x 3/4″ oak hardwood flooring on main level (excluding ceramic areas – as per plan) as well as second and third floor hallway and sitting room.
- Berber or 50 oz carpet with underpad in bedrooms (one colour, no partial areas) – as per vendor’s standard selection.
- All finished stair landings on oak staircases to have 4 ½” x ¾” natural pre-finished flooring.
- Choice of lighting and accessories – as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Imported tiles in all bathtub enclosures up to ceiling as per vendor’s standard selection. Master Ensuite separate shower stalls to include tiles on the ceiling as well – as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Master ensuite separate shower stalls with clear glass shower door and surface mounted light fixture.
- Single lever faucets with mechanical pop-ups in all bathrooms, as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Under mount sinks in all bathrooms except powder room which will include a pedestal sink, as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Exhaust fan vented to outside in all bathrooms (ultra-quiet).
- Luxurious kitchen cabinets with trim – as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Granite or marble counter tops with 1 ½” edge– as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Under mount stainless steel double sink.
- Valence lighting and valence box.
- Single lever kitchen faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
- Choice of backsplash – as per vendor’s standard selection.
- Upper cabinets and sink (as per plan).
8. Convenience and Security
- Cable rough-in in family room, and all bedrooms (RG-6 Cable Standard).
- Telephone rough-in provided in kitchen, living room and bedrooms.
- Ethernet rough-in provided in living room and bedrooms.
- Electrical garage door opener with remotes.
- All ducts are professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
- Rough-in central vacuum system (all pipes dropped to the basement).
- Door chimes at front door.
- Monitored security system consisting of DSC power 832 master controls with liquid crystal display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling doors and main and basement windows with the purchaser’s order of monitoring service from builder’s supplier.
- Smart home wiring included.
9. Natural Gas, Electrical & Plumbing Details
- 200 Amp electrical services.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- Gas fireplace (as per plan).
- Gas line for stove and barbeque.
- Weather proof exterior electrical outlets, one at rear, and one at front of house.
- Electrical outlet located beside electrical panel.
- Electrical outlet in garage. Extra outlet in garage ceiling for garage door opener.
- High efficiency natural gas fired heating system (Programmable Thermostat).
- High Efficiency central air conditioning with heating duct unit.
- Heavy duty wiring and plug receptacles for kitchen stove and clothes dryer. Kitchen stove vent and clothes dryer vent to be vented outside.
- Choice of Interior light fixtures from vendor’s samples.
- Decora switches and dimmers throughout.
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detector installed and hardwired as per Ontario Building Code.
- Two exterior water taps located in garage and rear of home.
- Exterior wall 2 x 6 perimeter walls with R20 Batt insulation with 1” Clad Mate R5 Rigid insulation exterior envelope.
- Poured concrete basement with heavy-duty damp proofing drainage board and weeping tiles.
- Poured concrete porch and garage floor.
- 5/8” tongue and groove sub-flooring (to be nailed, sanded and screwed).
- Party walls 8” concrete block with painted drywall finish.
- All finished interior walls and ceilings to be drywall construction.
Deposit Structure: Total $40,000 within 120 Days
- $2,500 with Agreement,
- $7,500in 30 Days,
- $10,000 in 60 Days,
- $10,000 in 90 Days,
- $10,000 in 120 Days
Bonus Package – Limited Time Offer
- Privacy Fencing in back yards
- Shed with lighting
- 7″ crown moulding installed on 4 ¼” x ¾” plank hardwood flooring in choice of stains as per vendor samples
- Built-in closet organizers
- Choice of brick pattern option for tiled areas
- Keyless home pad for main door entry
- Integrated cabinets for built-in appliance
- Full depth pantry
- Bank of pot drawers
- Soft closing doors
- Extended upper cabinets with crown moulding
- Light valance
- Double bin trash cabinet
- Fully paneled kitchen island
- Cutlery tray
- Glass door as per plan
- Corner cabinet with lazy susan as per plan
- Upgraded maple vanity cabinets with bank of drawers in a choice of style and colours from vendor’s samples.
Prices Subject to Change Without Notice. Last Updating September 28, 2012
Price List and Floor Plans are available upon request.
Important Message: In order for an investor to take the most advantage of Buying Pre-construction Condos is to buy before its open to the public. Prior to opening day of a new condo sales office to the general public, prices may have gone up. This will be an opportunity for you to invest in a unit at the lowest price possible before its open to the public. You can be one of the first purchasers to be invited to Platinum VIP Preview Sales Event long before the presentation centre opens to the public. This gives you an opportunity to have the first access to inventory, best pick at unit levels, floor plans, lowest price not available to the public and the ability to take advantage of Platinum VIP Condo Incentives the builder may offer. This is a perfect opportunity at the Platinum VIP Price.
For more information and to register now for this project Sales Event please fill out the form below, we can only bring limited customers into the Platinum VIP Sales Event, so pre-register now for priority access: