Cinema Tower By Daniels
Platinum Members Sales Information
Contact the Sale Representative for Rent 2 Own Program
ONLY 5% Down Payment
Cinema Tower Deposit Structure
$4,500 with Agreement of Purchase & Sale
Balance of 5% in 30 days
In Toronto’s most attractive vibrant neighborhood, Cinema Tower is a stunning residential tower, an entertaining place that reflect the attractiveness of the city along with Festival Tower and Maple Leaf Square Condos. Whether you are investor or buyer this is an opportunity to not be missed. Contact us if you are interested in buying, selling or investing in condos.
The Largest Cash Back Incentive EVER offered at Cinema Tower
New Direct Purchase Incentives
1B & 1B+Den Units receive $55,000 Cash Back and No Closing Costs
2B Units will receive $75,000 Cash Back and No Closing Costs
No Closing costs will INCLUDE Tarion registration and the 3 month reserve fund contribution.
This is a value of approximately $8500!
New Rent 2 Own Purchase Incentives
1B & 1B+Den Units receive $55,000 taken right off the purchase price and no closing costs.The rest of the terms of this fantastic program remain the same with a portion of the monthly rent ($1,000) contributed towards the purchasers downpayment on closing.
Note: Only 1B & 1B+Den Units are eligible under the terms of this program. To be eligible for a purchase the individual must be qualified with RBC for a 95% mortgage
A Unique Home Ownership Opportunity for First Time Buyers
$0 CLOSING COSTS
5% Down Payment
SUITES FROM THE MID $400,000s
How the RENT TO OWN Program Works :
Buyers will become renters for one year at Cinema Tower. In that year, they will pay market rates for the rent of their selected unit. Whatever that rent is, a full $1,000 per month of it will go towards their down payment. One year later, they will purchase their unit (at a price that is agreed to at the beginning of their rental period), using their $12,000 that was accrued during the rental period. Best yet, Cinema Tower will only require a 5% deposit, so the $12,000 will go a long way to the full 5% deposit that will be required. On a $400,000 purchase, it will be almost 60% of the monies that will be required to purchase.
To help get you started, we can provide you some first-time buyer programs, rebates and tax credits currently available to encourage home ownership and help reduce the costs of purchasing your first home.
Cinema Tower Rent2Own Preview Price List
(SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY)
Premiums are approximately $1,000 per floor. Some exceptions apply. Please speak to a Sales Representative for details.
Cinema Tower is located in the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District and steps from TIFF Bell LightboxTM. This striking 43-storey steel and glass tower consists of 444 suites and is highlighted by a unique curved rooftop and sixth floor podium. As the exclusive condominium partner of TIFF Bell Lightbox, Cinema Tower residents will receive unique benefits and privileges that will allow unparalleled access to TIFF and Bell Lightbox.
A dramatic two-storey lobby with 24-hour concierge to welcome residents and guests while assuring comfort and security. The lobby also will feature Peter Powning’s stunning artwork called STRATA. Club Cinematheque will house all the amenities at Cinema Tower which includes an urban terrace lounge which serves as a central gathering enclave for the residents with cozy outdoor seating, BBQ areas and lush landscaping; a Party Room with caterer’s kitchen, a bar and harvest table; an authentic state-of-the-art Screening Room; a Full Court Gymnasium; a Fitness Studio equipped with state-of-the art cardio and weight training equipment, an outdoor sun deck with reflective pool, an indoor steam room and hot tub.
9′ ceiling heights in main living areas. Engineered wood flooring in the hallway, bedroom(s), living/dining room, study, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet. Gourmet kitchens will include quartz countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, finely crafted Irpinia cabinetry and a complete MIELE kitchen appliance package. Luxurious bathrooms will include quartz countertops and backsplash with undermount porcelain sinks and a deep soaker tub.
Please see Sales Representative for details on the Rent to Own Program.
All prices, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notice E. & 0. E. June 24, 2013
Last Updating June 27, 2013
• Clad in steel and glass, Cinema Tower is a 43-storey high tower featuring a
six storey podium and unique curved roofline.
• Located in the heart of Entertainment District and just
moments from fine dining, theatres and shopping.
• A luxurious two-storey Lobby, designed and furnished by HOK’s Award-Winning interior design team, incorporates reclaimed artefacts and materials to pay homage to the history of the surrounding downtown neighbourhood.
• The exterior entrance of the Lobby is framed by a stunning sculptural metaphor –“Strata”. Created by internationally renowned artist Peter Powning, “Strata” will act as a canopy over the entrance and will fuse an eclectic grouping of artefacts cast in bronze and illuminated aquifer veins made of reflecting slumped glass.
• Cinema Tower is designed to achieve LEED® Certification standard.
• The ground floor will feature an exciting retail space.
• Private 24-hour Concierge welcomes residents and guests and oversees the
sophisticated building security measures.
• Resident Services Director provides on-site customer service for residents.
• Four high-speed elevators will whisk residents to their chosen destination.
• A selection of parking spaces will be designated for electric vehicles.
• Convenient bike storage and car share program located in the parking garage.
• Building Automation System designed to improve resident comfort and
properly manage energy use.
• Twin garbage chute with bi-sorter for ease of refuse, recycling and organic
• Carbon Monoxide monitoring system in parking garage.
INCREDIBLE CONNECTION TO TIFF BELL LIGHTBOX™
One of the most exciting advantages to owning a new home at Cinema Tower is the unique connection to TIFF Bell Lightbox. The exclusive perks and privileges include:
• A 3-year membership* to TIFF Bell Lightbox – including the opportunity to purchase tickets to the Toronto International Film Festival before the public.
• A resident’s only screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox with special guests from the world of film in attendance.
• Director’s Series screenings hosted by TIFF within Cinema Tower’s state-of-the-art Screening Room and much more…
IMPRESSIVE SUITE FEATURES
• Approximately 9’ ceiling height in principal rooms.**
• Solid core entry door with paint finish, custom door surround and polished chrome lever hardware.
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry room which will have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2¼” casings throughout.
• Flat interior doors with polished chrome lever hardware.
• Single tempered sliding glass door in bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Closets in foyer and bedroom(s) to receive swing doors or contemporary sliding doors with exposed track, as per plan.
• Heavy duty aluminum framed glass balcony swing door.
• Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint. Kitchen,
bathroom(s) and laundry room to have latex semi-gloss off-white paint. Latex
semi-gloss off-white paint on all trims. All paint is low in Volatile Organic
• Smooth painted ceilings in all rooms.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies. Seventh floor terraces to receive pavers;
paint finished underside to all balconies.
• Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) provides fresh air circulation for every suite
and improves energy efficiency.