88 Scott Condominium Residences: Price From $400,000 to $1.5 million.
The rumble of the TTC, the steely chime of streetcars. Cool jazz drifting out from The Reservoir Lounge. That fresh apple smell at the St. Lawrence Market, when you know it’s really fall. Curtain call at the Sony Centre, rush hour on Bay Street. It’s what makes downtown Toronto, well, Toronto – the most exciting, dynamic place you’ll ever live. Ever.
Here, at the downtown core, connect to a true original, conceived from the very essence of what makes Toronto one of the world’s great cities. A magnificent tower fashioned from limestone, glass, concrete and steel, soars from its heritage base to a monumental presence in the cityscape. Spectacular views by day and by night. A pivotal location where the Financial District meets the St. Lawrence neighbourhood. With total access to everything downtown. To the arts, to the sports you love, to work, to food from far away places. To the high life, the vibrant street life and the best kind of everyday life.
It’s Toronto to the core. It doesn’t just surround you, it’s inside of you. In your heart. Because living here defines you, drives you, inspires you.
88 Scott Street Condos was designed for a certain kind of individual. Successful. Informed. Quintessentially urban.
Located in the heart of the Financial District at Scott and Wellington, 88 Scott captures the very essence of downtown Toronto living and polishes it to new brilliance. These elegant new condominium homes feature exquisitely designed interiors, equally sophisticated amenities and captivating architecture.
88 Scott Street Condos is the embodiment of personal success and style. Maybe it’s time to let the rest of the world know you’ve arrived.
88 Scott. Street Condos It’s Toronto to the core.
FEATURES & FINISHES
88 Scott is defined by superior design, engineering and construction. The building’s captivating architecture blends limestone and granite in the five-storey podium base with a soaring, contemporary tower rising 58 storeys into the city’s skyline.
- Architecture by Page & Steele / IBI Group Architects.
- Interiors by Union31.
- Energy efficient. sustainable anti liveable building design targeting LEED Gold status.
- Professionally landscaped streetscapes and roof terrace.
A collection of well-appointed amenities establish the sense of a “vertical neighbourhood”, catering to a variety of residence social entertainment, health, fitness and recreational needs.
The Ground Level
- Impressive and gracious entranceway and lobby with 24-hour concierge.
- Lobby Doorman.
- Wi-Fi equipped multimedia news lounge. coffee bar and a fireside lounge.
- Private boardroom.
- Onsite property management office.
- Two furnished guest suites for overnight guests. (2nd floor)
- Short-term resident and visitor bicycle parking.
- Pet wash area.
The Core Club (6TH FLOOR)
- Wi-Fi enabled residents’ lounge includes kitchen and bar fireplace, bistro dining, billiards room and private video screening theatre.
- Fully-equipped fitness studio featuring areas for cardio, yoga, weight training and a central juice bar.
- Seamless-edge indoor pool within a soaring glass pavilion offering city and terrace views.
- Co-ed steam and sauna plus men’s and women’s change rooms.
- An expansive outdoor terrace with green spaces. barbeques, alfresco dining and seating options. fireplace and outdoor fitness/sunbathing area.
The Sky Lounge (46TH – 47TH FLOOR)
A spectacular two-storey Wi-Fi enable fireplace lounge, bar and private dining room overlooking the dramatic city skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows.
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
- 24-hour concierge.
- Lobby Doorman.
- Full-time, live-in building Superintendent.
- Encrypted security key fob building access system
- Security restricted floor access via four high speed, computer controlled elevators.
- Cameras at building entrances with in-suite TV monitored building entrance system.
- Fire protection throughout building including in-suite sprinklers and smoke detectors.
- Individual suite controlled programmable thermostat for your year round comfort.
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable in living room, bedrooms and dens.
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room, bedrooms. ,and den and above fixed kitchen island as per plan.
- In-suite ready and wired for service key-pad enabled security system.
- Balconies and terraces equipped with electrical outlet.
- Provision for future possible connection to the Toronto underground PATH network via the underground mezzanine level.
88 Scott is designed with the goal of LEED Gold Certification and to the highest tier of the City of Toronto Green Development Standard.
- Landscape irrigation system supplied by a storm water storage tank.
- Double glazed. low E, thermal windows.
- Energy efficient lighting used throughout building common areas.
- Low VOC paints, stains, sealant: and adhesives used in suites and throughout common areas.
- Individual suite controlled programmable thermostats.
- All-off master light switch at suite entry.
- Individual electricity, water and healing and cooling flow metering for each suite.
- Counter mounted filtered eater faucet in all kitchens.
- High, efficiency dual-flush toilets.
- Dual-chute bi-sorting garbage and recycling system.
- Green roof system reduces urban heat island effect.
- Occupant, light sensors in most amenity areas.
- Resident and visitor bicycle parking.
- Reuse of limestone character facade.
- Building materials selected for local availability and recycled content.
- Heat recovery ventilator provided in each suite.
- Roller shades on all exterior windows.
- Energy efficient appliances.
Concert Ambassadors Club Clients will receive a number of purchaser incentives:
1. Price Discounts Applied at Time of Purchase- not Cash back on closing. You qualify based on the lower price!
- Save $1,000 on Studio Suites
- Save $2,000 on 1 Bedroom and 1 Bedroom + Den Suites
- Save $3,000 on 2 Bedroom Suites
- Save $6,000 on 2 Bedroom + Den and 3 Bedroom Suites
2. Stretched Deposit Structure
- $5,000 upon signing
- 5% (minus the initial $5,000 deposit) in 30 days
- 5% in 90 days
- 5% in 180 days 365 days
- 5% in 270 day:. 730 days
- 5% on the occupancy date
- Maintenance Fee: Aprox. $0.52 / sq. ft + Hydro
Taxes: Approx 1.1% of purchase price
3. Assignment Fee of $500 saves the purchaser $4,500!
4. Capped Closing Adjustments
- For studio, 1 bedroom and 1 + den suites, closing adjustments are capped at $5,000.
- For 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom suites, closing adjustments are capped at $7,500.
88 Scott Condominium Residences Price List
Prices List and Floor Plans are Available Upon Request only to our registered Members!
Interiors by Union31 inspired by contemporary Canadian Moderne design. High-end finishes such as quartz and Corian countertops, wood and lacquer cabinetry, stainless and fully integrated appliances, smooth finished ceilings and custom roller shades come standard, regardless of suite size or location within the building.
Gracious Lobby with 24-hr concierge, Wi-Fi enabled news lounge, coffee bar, fireside lounge and private boardroom. 6th floor Core Club with Wi-Fi enabled residents’ lounge with kitchen and bar, fireplace, bistro dining, billiards room and private video screening theatre; fully equipped fitness studio with areas for cardio, yoga, weight training and a central guide bar; seamless-edge indoor pool, co-ed steam and sauna plus men’s and women’s change rooms and expansive outdoor terrace with green spaces, barbeques, alfresco dining and seating options, fireplace and outdoor fitness/sunbathing areas. 46th and 47th floor Sky Lounge with Wi-Fi enabled fireplace lounge, bar and private dining room offering spectacular views.
A 58-storey tower with a five-storey character-inspired podium designed to seamlessly bridge Toronto’s Financial District with the nearby St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. 88 Scott is defined by superior design, engineering and construction.