From $200,000’s Register Now for Jade Waterfront Condos and Get First Choice Selection of The Best Suites and views, Timely Updates; Floor Plans and Prices.
As someone who’s expressed interest in our Jade Condominiums at Bayview and Sheppard, you’re surely aware that Jade has been an unprecedented sales success, with construction expected to start this fall. Those who have purchased at Jade Condominiums at Bayview and Sheppard have made between $40,000 and $110,000 in less than 1 year.
In fact, the response to JADE has been so phenomenal that we are now introducing a spectacular sequel, this time right on the water’s edge in Toronto. JADE WATERFRONT CONDOMINIUMS at Lakeshore Blvd and Marine Parade Drive will offer the new edge of cool waterfront living, with dynamic architecture, stunning views. fabulous suites and amenities. Like Jade North York, we expect Jade Waterfront also to be a sellout success. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the continuing Jade success story.
This project is located within the Humber Bay Shores Area of Etobicoke. This area is formally the “Motel Strip” and is now part of the Motel Strip Secondary Plan that is encouraging significant intensification on the waterfront.
The site area is 4,286 square meters with frontage of 24.4 meters along Lakeshore Boulevard West and a lot depth of 175.6 meters. The site is currently occupied by a two storey motel.
A development over 4 years in the making is about to make its debut.
In 2007 the owners at 2175 Lakeshore Boulevard West submitted a proposal to the city of Toronto to build a new condominium tower. After careful planning and a new developer taking the reigns, ‘Jade Waterfront Condos’ is almost ready to launch.
Phantom Developments purchased the site last month and plans to build a 34 storey residential tower with a park and three storey commercial tower to the north. A two storey podium will connect the commercial tower to the residential tower to the south.
The residential tower designed by Quadrangle Architects will feature 289 one and two bedroom suites. Interestingly, there is no studio or 3 bedroom floor plans expected to be released. Thomas Pearce Interiors has been hired to design the interiors.
The area is called Humber Bay and has been very popular for new condo developments over the last five to ten years. Camrost-Felcorp (Sunset Condos at Mystic Point and iLoft at Mystic Pointe), Empire Condominiums (Eau De Solei), as well as Monarch’s Developments (Nautilus at Waterview, Waterscapes The Condominium and Lago Condos) have attracted developers and buyers to this location because of the close proximity to the downtown core and the numerous amenities offered.
Features and Finishes
– Exceptionally designed two storey lobby with furnished lounge space
– Two designer decorated guest suites
– 24 hour, 7 days a week concierge
– Three (3) high speed elevators
– Exquisite outdoor landscaped areas
– Bicycle racks in designated areas
– Pet grooming room with wash area
– Windows double glazed, low E (emission) with insulated glass window units to retain internal warmth and lower energy usage.
– Indoor/outdoor lounge exclusively designed by Tomas Pearce Interior Design Consulting with a spectacular double-sided fireplace
– Individual alarm system with in suite keypad for local annunciation.
Jade Waterfront Club Amenities
– State of the art fitness center that offers the very latest fitness equipment with fitness lounge
– Outdoor pool and hot tub, surrounded by an outdoor deck
– Men and ladies change rooms with a private steam room
– Billiards room with built in bar
– A private theatre room for screening films and sports event with contemporary audio visual equipment and a large format cinema screen
– Virtual golf room
– Large terrace area surrounded by landscaped gardens with tranquil cabanas
– Designated individual barbeque stations
– Spacious yoga studio
– Potting studio
– Outdoor community planting area for your enjoyment
Typical Suite Features
– Ceiling heights from levels 4-34 approximately 9ft (with exception of architectural bulkheads and ceiling drops)
– Fan coil heating and cooling system
– Ceiling: Sprayed stucco in living/dining areas, in bedrooms/den with smooth ceilings in bathrooms
– Popular pre-finished engineered hardwood floors throughout the suite or choice of carpet in the bedroom(s) as per builder’s samples
– Spacious over-sized balconies (where applicable)
– Baseboards 5 ¼” in height, and casings at 2 ½” width
– White Decora-style light switches with matching white receptacles
– Mirrored foyer closets
– Balconies with multi-media outlets for outdoor leisure (where applicable)
– Semi-gloss off white paint throughout kitchen, laundry room, bathrooms, and powder room
– Flat latex off white paint in all other areas
– Wire shelving in all closets
Additional Penthouse Features:
– Penthouse levels 35-38 inclusive approximately 10ft (with exception of architectural bulkheads and ceiling drops)
– Spacious over-sized balconies (where applicable )
– 5 ft 6 inch long white jacuzzi tub
– Shower stall with built in bench (where applicable)
– Rain shower head in shower stall
– U-Shaped Kitchens with 30″ Stainless steel Refrigerator, Cook top, Oven (where applicable)
– Large under mounted stainless steel sinks (where applicable)
– Your choice from a stunning selection of European inspired cabinetry designed by Tomas Pearce Interior Design Consulting
– Mosaic glass, Porcelain, or Ceramic tile kitchen backsplash as per designers selected standard package
– Valance lighting under cabinets
– Custom Granite or Caesar stone countertop from extensive collection of builder’s samples
– Stainless steel Energy Star appliance package which includes;
– 24″ refrigerator (30″ where applicable), 24″oven (30″ where applicable), built in 24″dishwasher
– Over the range microwave with hood fan
– Single under mounted stainless steel sink including modern polished chrome single lever faucet with vegetable spray
– Popular pre-finished engineered hardwood flooring as per builder’s samples
– Builder provided ceiling fixture
– Kitchen island ( where applicable) with custom Granite or Caesar stone countertop as per builder’s samples
-Separate 5″ long rectangular white soaker tub
– Separate shower stall features tempered frameless glass enclosure with frameless glass door (where applicable)
– Choice of Marble or Porcelain tile on shower or tub walls as per designers selected standard package
– Choice of Marble or Porcelain floor tiles, as per designers selected standard package
– Designer selected light fixture
– Large contemporary mirror over vanity
– Granite or Marble vanity countertop from extensive collection of builder’s samples
– Vanity with contemporary single sink with modern water efficient, polished chrome faucet
– Environmentally friendly water saving dual flush low flow toilet
– High powered exhaust fan for controlled humidity
– Rain shower head in shower stall (where applicable)
– Privacy lock on all bathroom doors
Laundry Room Features
– Energy Star stacked white front loading washer and dryer
– White Ceramic tile floor as per builder’s sample
– Separate laundry sink, (where applicable)
– Pre-wired for media in living room, bedroom (s), den, and balcony (where applicable)
– Telephone outlets in living room, bedroom(s), den, and balcony, (where applicable)
– Smoke detector
– Balconies with multi-media outlets for outdoor leisure (where applicable)
– Ceiling light fixture in foyer, kitchen, bedroom(s), walk in closet, and den
– Suite electricity individually metered
– Fan-coil heating and cooling system
Tarion Warranty Program- warranty for new construction. Please note prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All areas and stated room dimensions are approximate. Floor area measured in accordance with Tarion Builder bulletin #22. Actual living area will vary from floor area stated. Builder may substitute materials for those provided in the plans and specifications provided, such material are of quality equal to or better than the material provided for in the plans and specifications. Decorative and upgrade items displayed in furnished model suite/ vignette and sales office are for display purposes only. Floors and specific finishes will depend on Vendor’s décor packages as selected. Suites are sold unfurnished. E & O. E. – E.- October 2011