In the epicentre of King West, priced from the mid 200’s, King Blue Condos depict the lifestyle & culture of true urban sophistication.
Sophistication for city dwellers along with the best of king west shopping, design and fashion. It’s all here at King Blue Condos.
Get in the groove at concerts, clubs and the hottest lounges that flaunt an elite social scene frequented by A-list celebrities and players. Thriving in the hub of Toronto’s trendiest cafés, restaurants and markets, you are steps from the cities most sought after food, drink and tastes that define you. The boldness of sleek architecture combined with the rich history of the city defines culture with film, galleries, theatre, ballet, and festivals. Stay on top of your game with Toronto’s best as a team player, a pro or a patron. A metropolis of fun is just a hop, skip or jump away. Walk the talk. Live the good life. Parks, paths and plenty of places to get fit, get away, get outside and play.
King Blue Condominiums designed by Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects and will feature two residential / commercial hotel towers standing 48 storeys (North Tower)& 44 storeys (South Tower) and house 807 suites.
The suites, designed by Munge Leung, range from 400-square-foot studios to 1,100-square-foot three-bedroom units. Ten per cent of the units will be three-bedroom, family-sized suites, and 10 per cent will be barrier-free. Prices start in the mid $200,000s.
King Blue Condos will have two seven-storey podiums at its base. The north podium, at the corner of King and Blue Jays Way, will incorporate the north and west walls of the 1929 Westinghouse Building that currently sits on the site. There will be a rooftop bar on top of the north podium that will be open to the public.
On King Blue Condos’ sixth floor there will be a pool with doors that open onto an outdoor patio with a bar (for residents only).
King Blue Condos’ south podium, along Mercer St. – a brand new building to be clad in charcoal brick – will house the Theatre Museum of Canada on its entire second floor. The five floors above will be condos and there will be a 5,800-square-foot rooftop garden on the seventh floor.
King Blue Condominiums will boast 13,000 square feet of retail space at the ground level.
- Location: 355 King St. W.
- Developer: Easton’s Group of Hotels, Remington Group
- Architect: Page + Steele IBI Group of Architects
- Interior design: Munge Leung
- Size: A 48-storey north tower and a 44-storey south tower
- Units: 807
- Price: From the mid $200,000s
Features & Finishes
IMPRESSIVE BUILDING AMENITIES
- Grand Porte Cochere Courtyard for car and limo pick-up and drop-off
- Private lobbies for each tower with elegant seating, ambient lighting and exquisite wall inlay fireplace
- 24/7 Private Concierge
- ‘Urban Room’ Central Courtyard connects both towers
- Guest Suites for residents’ overnight guests
- On-site retail shops for residents’ convenience
- The Theatre Museum of Canada with beautiful exhibits and displays on site
ENTICING ENTERTAINMENT FACILITIES
- Rooftop Terrace featuring multiple private seating areas equipped with outdoor fire pits and bar for residents’ use
- Central seating area features stunningly lit artistic metal arches that soar above a beautiful water feature
- Landscaping, trees and water features create a magical ambience
THE SOCIAL ZONE
- Multi-function Party Room complete with bar, fireplace and kitchen
- Multi-media Theatre Room
FOR BODY & SOUL
- Seventh floor swimming Pool with adjacent access to outdoor deck
- Separate male and female change rooms and showers
- State of the art full Fitness Centre featuring the latest equipment
- Weight training and cardio areas
- Relaxing lounge area adjacent to Fitness Centre
- Yoga Room
MAGNIFICENT SUITE FEATURES
- Secure, solid core suite entry door with dead-bolt and guest viewer
- Engineered oak hardwood floors throughout
- Floor to ceiling windows with 4” aluminum mullions in living and dining areas offering panoramic views above the urban canopy
- Rough in for wall mounted TVs
- Suites feature a sleek, modern, urban design and complementary neutral colouring
- Each suite features a gourmet kitchen with polished granite countertops and kitchen island
- Stainless steel and integrated*appliances and stainless kitchen sink
- Laminate wood cabinetry and glass uppers
- Tile backsplash and polished hardware
PRIVATE SPA BATHROOMS
- Bathrooms feature laminate wood cabinetry with polished marble countertops and backsplash and top quality hardware
- Master ensuite features honed marble tile throughout, including the shower and wall tile
- Designer vanity mirror including light feature
- Private locks on all bathroom doors
*Where applicable. Sizes & specifications subject to change without notice. E.&O.E.
EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
FREE ASSIGNMENT FEE OF $5,000 VALUE
**Purchasers Incentive Program is for a limited time ONLY and expires on November 6, 2012 at 6pm. Programs and Incentives are subject to change without notice. E. & O.E. See Sales Representative for details. October 18th, 2012.
KING BLUE CONDOMINIUMS EXCLUSIVE VIP AGENT PREVIEW PRICE LIST
(Subject to availability)